Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I was havign sex with Jesus..

roidpuple said:
curling said:
You know screw you dude. I mean you are an asshole. I mean why not fun of someone that is a diety that gave His life your pissant soul so you don't have to burn in hell eternity. You are a complete dumbass that has crap for brains.[/QUOT
humm there is no jesus silly fucker calling people names...you are brain washed..... evolution silly boy no god not spirits..... you already know that maybe you sould spend all day praying for things insted of doing them yourslef ::please god give me big muscle please...i will do steroids for you jesus or maybe god told you ;;I givith you steroids::: so thou shall us ith them...........

Ever think you are the one brainwashed? I mean afterall they govt and the aclu took God out of schools, textbooks, movies, tv, and even put X in the place of Christ for Christmas. Where do you find God in church, or a Gideans Bible in a hotel, am radio and maybe another Christian that tells your lost soul about the truth. But go on thinking your ancestors swung from trees and their favorite fruit is a banana monkey boy but I am just a weebit smarther than that.

I had a dream not to long ago where I was walking through some large old house with little children hanging by their necks from the ceiling.

Tiervexx said:
I had a dream not to long ago where I was walking through some large old house with little children hanging by their necks from the ceiling.
one word ...MEDs !!??!!

curling said:
Ever think you are the one brainwashed? I mean afterall they govt and the aclu took God out of schools, textbooks, movies, tv, and even put X in the place of Christ for Christmas. Where do you find God in church, or a Gideans Bible in a hotel, am radio and maybe another Christian that tells your lost soul about the truth. But go on thinking your ancestors swung from trees and their favorite fruit is a banana monkey boy but I am just a weebit smarther than that.

I happen to know that Jesus isn't above going ass to mouth. I saw a picture of him being the target at a bukkake party with all of the disciples after he begged for his just changed from a monkey to a man's life before the Romans played pin the spear on the pussy. I blaspheme! I blaspheme! Plus, the girl is trying to get under the skin of the douchebag that keeps telling us we're going to hell. Ya holier that thou cock munch. :chomp:

Top Bottom