Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I was havign sex with Jesus..

also if ur gonna tell me waht to do.. u better know how to make me do it

eeeeww since we are all children of god you just had a sexual fantasy about your brother .... wait a minute eeeeeewww that would mean I had sexual fantasies about my sisters to

You know screw you dude. I mean you are an asshole. I mean why not fun of someone that is a diety that gave His life your pissant soul so you don't have to burn in hell eternity. You are a complete dumbass that has crap for brains.

curling said:
You know screw you dude. I mean you are an asshole. I mean why not fun of someone that is a diety that gave His life your pissant soul so you don't have to burn in hell eternity. You are a complete dumbass that has crap for brains.

sheesh.

curling said:
You know screw you dude. I mean you are an asshole. I mean why not fun of someone that is a diety that gave His life your pissant soul so you don't have to burn in hell eternity. You are a complete dumbass that has crap for brains.[/QUOT
humm there is no jesus silly fucker calling people names...you are brain washed..... evolution silly boy no god not spirits..... you already know that maybe you sould spend all day praying for things insted of doing them yourslef ::please god give me big muscle please...i will do steroids for you jesus or maybe god told you ;;I givith you steroids::: so thou shall us ith them...........

Top Bottom