Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have a question about WHORES.....

R

roidog420

I have to say that it is refreshing when a woman approaches me, rather than the other way around. It makes me feel like the girl is actually interested in me & takes away the uncertainty that you get when you approach them. My question is though....Why are those girls ALWAYS(imo)the biggest whores?! I mean, I have yet to meet a girl in that manner that would be a girl you take home to momma. They all just want fucked. Not that Im complaining about THAT part, mind you, but it would be nice if ALL types of women would approach, rather than be approached. Any thoughts?

just bring back a girl that is so morbidly obese that she is bed ridden, its doubtful then that she's been with a lot of guys, but then again she could have sucked a lot of cock

kunta said:
just bring back a girl that is so morbidly obese that she is bed ridden, its doubtful then that she's been with a lot of guys, but then again she could have
sucked a lot of cock

I could care less how many guys shes fucked. Im talking about chicks who you would never in a million years(despite how hot they might be), consider doing anything more than fucking. Im talkin about the kind of chick who would fuck around on a guy with his best friend, brother, or fucking Dad, then tell the dude she did it, & then try to blame him for it---that kind of whore. I've been in relationships with girls who have been with what most guys would consider alot of partners, who were quite trustworthy & faithfull. So why does the chick who does the approacing always seem to fall into this category of skank.

You know Roidog, you may be on to something here. Of the last three women that came on to me first, two had boyfriends, and one was married. I fucked the two with boyfriends and passed on the married one.

Mtime1 said:
You know Roidog, you may be on to something here. Of the last three women that came on to me first, two had boyfriends, and one was married. I fucked the two with boyfriends and passed on the married one.

Hmmm...I think that I would've done the opposite. That is, fuck the married broad & keep away from the chicks with boyfriends. The married guy would probably thank you(now he's got a perfect reason to boot her ass)whereas the boyfriends might try to kill you.

roidog420 said:
I have to say that it is refreshing when a woman approaches me, rather than the other way around. It makes me feel like the girl is actually interested in me & takes away the uncertainty that you get when you approach them. My question is though....Why are those girls ALWAYS(imo)the biggest whores?! I mean, I have yet to meet a girl in that manner that would be a girl you take home to momma. They all just want fucked. Not that Im complaining about THAT part, mind you, but it would be nice if ALL types of women would approach, rather than be approached. Any thoughts?

They know most guys want to get laid. Simple as that. Only happened to me maybe twice and both times I went home with them and didn't spend more than $5.00 (combined) to do it.

those woman are not whores they are deeply troubled and if you fuck them you are asking for misery, why fuck a girl who has been fucked by her daddy since she was 6? this is like playing in traffic

roidog420 said:
I mean, I have yet to meet a girl in that manner that would be a girl you take home to momma. They all just want fucked. Not that Im complaining about THAT part, mind you, but it would be nice if ALL types of women would approach, rather than be approached. Any thoughts?
Maybe you should quit hanging out in the red light district.

BTW, avoid the ones with adam's apples.

They probably wern't whores thier whole life. They just found out how not to be shy and they go after what they want.

Top Bottom