Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate chasing women. But it's so GD fun

This is one of those subject that you have to laugh, and shake your head at the same time, when you talk about.

I've been talking/flirting with this girl for about 6 weeks now. Since we met.
I had asked her to lunch before but she was always busy.

Then last week, she started arriving to class (college) early, and staying after to study with me (which is what I've always done.

So I took the opportunity to ask her to do something...

Soooo, long story short, she told me to call her... I called her.

She didn't answer. I left a short message. She didn't return it.

Now, I guess I'll see her in class Monday. And have to not show her much attention, so we can play games, until finally nothing happens between us.

I'm not a moron, and I've played these games before, and I really think she is into me.

But like I said. I hate chasing women, but it's just too much fun to ever give up.

She probably has a bf giving her the dick everynight and is just using you as an ego boost.....or maybe she really wants to RIDE YOUR RAW

good luck bro...

Fuck it man.
I love it too. Lateley I spend to much time thinking of these bitchs though. Need to start tdoing more plugging and less hugging.

"chasing women" is a waste of time, i hate these games some of em try to play. either you like me and we are going to do a little of whatever or you just leave me alone with this crap; I got more useful things to do

mrbigstuff said:
She probably has a bf giving her the dick everynight and is just using you as an ego boost...

lol, unless its romeo and juliet, and especially in college, if you dont hit it right off your odds of ever hitting it decrease exponentially over time

I agree, don`t chase. At least IMO. That`s just too long, I hate games! Let her go and/or TELL HER "You`re fucking with me, wtf?" Then see what she says.

ignore her. That's what a girl would do if she didn't like you. No remorse or guilt for not being cordial or polite. Just ignore. Indifference.

Top Bottom