Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I had so much sex with the hubby the other night I had to sit on an ice pack. Am I t

Re: I had so much sex with the hubby the other night I had to sit on an ice pack. Am

IMO...she is suspect since she claimed to have sex while married... everyone knows that's ridiculous...unless she was gunning for a new Lexus...

What it is!

Re: I had so much sex with the hubby the other night I had to sit on an ice pack. Am

settle down you two

With what he got the other night I'm pretty sure I could have whatever I want.

ahhh.... must must be talking abt ass-to-mouth

thats always a definite winner in my book

Reactions: bw1

open marriage, ice pack thread, ur playing the awesome wife card a little too much :D

posting pics/vids of the bang-sesh for ef will definitely spice up your marriage even more

I have seriously have 2 kids to feed

Reactions: bw1
Top Bottom