Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I had so much sex with the hubby the other night I had to sit on an ice pack. Am I t

Re: I had so much sex with the hubby the other night I had to sit on an ice pack. Am

you know what you need...to be smacked on your ass really hard!

i have 4 kids to feed

Re: I had so much sex with the hubby the other night I had to sit on an ice pack. Am

I think the #1 with you kids is that you have no sense of sacrifice...

lol@ice packs

throw some dirt on it and walk it off

lol@ice packs

throw some dirt on it and walk it off

IMO...she is suspect since she claimed to have sex while married... everyone knows that's ridiculous...unless she was gunning for a new Lexus...

IMO...she is suspect since she claimed to have sex while married... everyone knows that's ridiculous...unless she was gunning for a new Lexus...
Hey I rock my husbands world. I don't want him thinking he can get better...cuz he can't!

Definitely suspicious!

Top Bottom