Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I had so much sex with the hubby the other night I had to sit on an ice pack. Am I t

Re: I had so much sex with the hubby the other night I had to sit on an ice pack. Am

so wait...jaybois gave you teh herp. Now your crotch is burning and you're trying to relieve the pain w/an icepack?

is that pretty much the gist of this thread?

Re: I had so much sex with the hubby the other night I had to sit on an ice pack. Am

I had so much sex with a toaster last night

lol @ this thread and @ the 200 pound woman face punch thread

what a stupid alter thread

post a pic and let me judge you

My pics are posted....In my gallery...

menitch_02-1.jpg

Face_01.jpg

What you fail to realize is that any criticism is irrelevant to me because I don't seek attention...or value other people's opinions for more than what it is worth. I know chicks dig me not only because I'm good looking but I also entertain them... I like a chick that can do the maths...:)

I assumed American Idol moron youngsters that assumed Carrie Underwood invented the song and voted for her might recognize the song...and appreciate the lyrics...I stand corrected...
lol:)

WTF? Did you just ride a time machine out the 14th century? Woa

I assumed American Idol moron youngsters that assumed Carrie Underwood invented the song and voted for her might recognize the song...and appreciate the lyrics...I stand corrected...

Top Bottom