Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I had so much sex with the hubby the other night I had to sit on an ice pack. Am I t

Re: I had so much sex with the hubby the other night I had to sit on an ice pack. Am

almost Every girl I knew has a extreme high sex drive, they just need to be taught what they like though...they need to be shown the menu....but it has to be done right

Re: I had so much sex with the hubby the other night I had to sit on an ice pack. Am

Well I'm open for a side boyfriend. I have a big appetite. :evil:

Jesus fucking Christ on a taco...You have to stand for something...you shouldn't have married if you weren't capable of fulfilling the vow....unless your contract vow was an open relationship. Just sayin'.

almost Every girl I knew has a extreme high sex drive, they just need to be taught what they like though...they need to be shown the menu....but it has to be done right
I know exactly what I want. I the thing about getting older is I know what I want and say it without hesitation.

Jesus fucking Christ on a taco...You have to stand for something...you shouldn't have married if you weren't capable of fulfilling the vow....unless your contract vow was an open relationship. Just sayin'.
You people are TOO serious. Freaking out yikes!

are you talking about phoenix?

Top Bottom