Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got with a girl for the first time last night!

PrincessRayn

I got with a girl for the first time last night!

Wow. I have been wanting to be with a girl for almost a year now. Finally last night it happened. This girl i went to highschool with and i started talking and it turns out shes bi. I told her i was extremely bi curious and we agreed to hang out. Well her and I got together last night and WOW. Girls are great kissers and that was some of the best pussy licking I have ever felt! It was ackward at first but it sure was worth it! I can't wait to do it again!

Realize however that you can longer lable yourself BI-CURIOUS anylonger , From the moment put curiousity in reality and liked it to a point that you want to have another go at it, you are now officialy BI .....

Being Bi is a wonderful thing....You get the best of both worlds....but threesomes are best...you get the best of both worlds at the same time and it is the best I have ever had....:)

I'm happy for ya! But jealous too! I need a sexy girl to play with! :)

I definitely consider myself bi - even though my experiences are pathetically minimal.

Not to mention this girl is gorgeous! 5'6 130lbs on the dot long brown hair with aburn natural highlights and a perfect everything!

38DoubleDamnGood said:
Being Bi is a wonderful thing....You get the best of both worlds....but threesomes are best...you get the best of both worlds at the same time and it is the best I have ever had....:)

Ditto! Guess that's why we all get along so well!

PrincessRayn said:
I wish iI knew more bi chicks near me though!

You will be surprised how many of your girlfriends are bi or at least bi-curious. About half of my friends are. But I'm 36 and don't have a lot of "friends"...I'm picky and only keep friendships with a few people. Besides, when you're older, you're not as timid about sexuality.

Top Bottom