Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got fucked today...

I tried almost anything you can think of, after the first 3 years i got tired and I barele even try to initiate anymore, I guess I stopped caring a bit too....

Not being rude but do you keep yourself in shape?

I get the impression you do so its probably not that.

Seriously...I feel just as strongly in regards to either sex when I say that I don't feel sorry for spouses that get cheated on after blatantly neglecting their S.O.

Even if my dick was chopped off I still would make sure my wife was taken care of sexually.

Not being rude but do you keep yourself in shape?

I get the impression you do so its probably not that.

Seriously...I feel just as strongly in regards to either sex when I say that I don't feel sorry for spouses that get cheated on after blatantly neglecting their S.O.

Even if my dick was chopped off I still would make sure my wife was taken care of sexually.

he's been like this since we met, my weight fluctuates but I do take care of myself, even when I was 115 pounds he would not touch me with a fork....

he's been like this since we met, my weight fluctuates but I do take care of myself, even when I was 115 pounds he would not touch me with a fork....

He's gay.

Unless he has something truly wrong with him...even then any man would want to figure out what the problem is.

If I was that guy I would have been left behind LOOOOONG ago... shit a few days without it and she's starting to complaint.

Awesome day today, cant believe I got some again so soon!!! I think he may have noticed I dont really initiate almost at all anymore so if I even hint at it he "initiates" himself (if I hug him I rub his back and if he hugs me I press myself against him but not too aggressively for him to notice what I really want) interesting enough he was so turned on by my BJ that about the 5th time of almost cumming (he didnt want to so we could have sex) that I got turned on and when he tried to stop me I went harder and he finished.... then I thought to myself "shit, I just screwed myself out of sex" so I let him get up and check his email and then I ask him to come back to bed for some fooling around and he was back ready for business, for quite a while.... I have friction burn :D :evil:

Top Bottom