Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got fucked today...

dang nan, that suck about ur hubby's libido! Cant imagine trying to blatantly seduce a man for a whole month and nothing. I don't think i've met anyone with this problem, so can only say that i'd probably get really discouraged(im not a confident as you seem to be) so i do need a satisfying amount of feedback.

what methods are using to get me in the mood/aroused? we should take this to the girl talk section and make a thread with the girls pitching dirty ideas for you to enact to get him all hot and bothered.lol
I tried almost anything you can think of, after the first 3 years i got tired and I barele even try to initiate anymore, I guess I stopped caring a bit too....

It involved toys and some men taking care of business in xhamster.com I love finding that site :evil:

Let him know how you feel. And that you are getting fed up that you have a high libido and he doesn't. You have needs and need those needs satisfied. Ask him to please go see a endocrinologist and have himself checked out. He needs a sex hormone panel test done. If that comes out fine. Then he might just need to go see a psychiatrist.

What carth said. Its so easy for us guyz, pop in some test and good to go. I cant understnad why he wont do it. The man has a happy horny wife that is cute too and he wont go on TRT, like WTF? Im lost on this one.

I tried almost anything you can think of, after the first 3 years i got tired and I barele even try to initiate anymore, I guess I stopped caring a bit too....

:( enact his fantasies?

I also agree with carth, its not fair to you. its good you don't seem to have any resentment built up and if you do, holding on to it hurts u even more. He might have some built up a little ball of self inflicted resentment too for not complying with ur needs, ect. leading him to feel inadequate and a somewhat depressed perhaps. your the one with the psych degree, so you know all psychological issues that this could trigger. How long you gonna settle for a sex only a dozen times per yr??!!!

getting him checked is looong overdue girl!!!

Oh and i didn't mean "get ME in the mood/aroused"lol
I meant to put 'him'............but if you wanna know.lol;)

What carth said. Its so easy for us guyz, pop in some test and good to go. I cant understnad why he wont do it. The man has a happy horny wife that is cute too and he wont go on TRT, like WTF? Im lost on this one.

I'm totally baffled too. If I had a wife that had NO libido. And I had NO libido as well. I wouldn't really put much effort into getting myself fixed up. But YOUR man has NO libido but with a girl that DOES have a wild libido?! And he doesn't want to do shit about it???? WTF??? That makes NO sense.

If I were the him, the first thing I would want to do IS get myself fixed up quick so that I can have wild crazy sex with my freak wife.

Makes no sense.

:( enact his fantasies?

I also agree with carth, its not fair to you. its good you don't seem to have any resentment built up and if you do, holding on to it hurts u even more. He might have some built up a little ball of self inflicted resentment too for not complying with ur needs, ect. leading him to feel inadequate and a somewhat depressed perhaps. your the one with the psych degree, so you know all psychological issues that this could trigger. How long you gonna settle for a sex only a dozen times per yr??!!!

getting him checked is looong overdue girl!!!

Oh and i didn't mean "get ME in the mood/aroused"lol
I meant to put 'him'............but if you wanna know.lol;)
Has none.... I've tried dress up, inquired about public sex, certain scenarios, tie up, blind fold, language, lingerie, etc none of those work and he is not interested, he doesnt even like talking during sex and it took me 5 years to convincing him to try anal before he finally caved.... he knows there are little to no things I'd say NO to in bed, he treats me like I'm a damn pervert for all the things I actually do like, including y high libido, he claims he is normal and he likes it that way....:faint: only fantasy I know he has is a threesome (him and 2 chicks) but if I dont get sex on a regular basis I dont think it's worth me picking up some chick God knows where and bringing her with us... I've also recommended going to a sex/swinger club and he does not approve.... as I said I give up...

Has none.... I've tried dress up, inquired about public sex, certain scenarios, tie up, blind fold, language, lingerie, etc none of those work and he is not interested, he doesnt even like talking during sex and it took me 5 years to convincing him to try anal before he finally caved.... he knows there are little to no things I'd say NO to in bed, he treats me like I'm a damn pervert for all the things I actually do like, including y high libido, he claims he is normal and he likes it that way....:faint: only fantasy I know he has is a threesome (him and 2 chicks) but if I dont get sex on a regular basis I dont think it's worth me picking up some chick God knows where and bringing her with us... I've also recommended going to a sex/swinger club and he does not approve.... as I said I give up...

He's low on dopamine. Brought on by either low testosterone and/or a mental problem brought up by genetics. Or past drug abuse.

Click on Dopamine.

Neurotransmitter Deficiency and Excess Symptoms

Top Bottom