Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got fucked today...

Indeed, I also believe I have high test, several symptoms:
I put on muscle VERY easily
Shave in the morning and stub by mid afternoon :(
Disturbingly high libido
Am quite aggressive in my way of being, dudes like me better :D

I'm not sure if I should get it checked out to confirm, I guess I should just to make sure it's not happening due to something wrong with my body, if it's not something wrong I wonder if it's something I want to address or not... I am quite happy, I'm not mad for long, every morning is a new morning for me, I'm pretty happy and move on quickly, I'm not clingy and girly :p

That's because you have a HIGH "sense of well-being". Just like most men do. Google tesosterone and sense of well-being together. Something will come up explaining how "TESTOSTERONE" increases sense of well-being.

See...this is why men hardly complain about dumb things. Or stay angry very long. Reason? Because were too damn happy and nothing is going to take that away. LOL ;-)

Theres nothing wrong with you. And guys "usually" like a woman like that. It says A LOT about who you are. wink-wink ;-)

I'd say stay as you is! LOL

Poor nan. I have naturally high test too. Luckily my bf has a high sex drive also, if I dont orgasm everyday I get crabby.

no sex no head no hand jobs.... I cant intimately touch him "uninvited" or he'll get mad.... *sigh*

BTW still no update... today I took care of myself though :evil:

Yeah, he's definitely low on libido due to either a hormonal problem. Or a brain neurotransmitter problem.

I was like that a while back when my libido was shot. Wife would touch me and I would get kind of upset and bothered.

Now that I'm increased my DHEA and started taking proviron at 100mgs per day. I'm actually now hunting her down to molest her! Teehee! :p;)

Yeah, he's definitely low on libido due to either a hormonal problem. Or a brain neurotransmitter problem.

I was like that a while back when my libido was shot. Wife would touch me and I would get kind of upset and bothered.

Now that I'm increased my DHEA and started taking proviron at 100mgs per day. I'm actually now hunting her down to molest her! Teehee! :p;)

Wow I thought that getting upset about being touched was a bit more psychological than physical, I'm glad to know this Carth, thanks :)

i agree the guy has low testosterone. when I am on cycle I want to screw everything around me, when I'm off I dont care.

sex is important in a relationship. both parties have to have the same sex drive or it isn't gonna work. cant have 1 person horny and the other person not.

dang nan, that suck about ur hubby's libido! Cant imagine trying to blatantly seduce a man for a whole month and nothing. I don't think i've met anyone with this problem, so can only say that i'd probably get really discouraged(im not a confident as you seem to be) so i do need a satisfying amount of feedback.

what methods are using to get me in the mood/aroused? we should take this to the girl talk section and make a thread with the girls pitching dirty ideas for you to enact to get him all hot and bothered.lol

Top Bottom