Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got fucked today...

If he's not getting it from you.. he's getting it from......

hate that I think that, but so many of the women that i train seem to say that to me..

If he's not getting it from you.. he's getting it from......

hate that I think that, but so many of the women that i train seem to say that to me..

Nah...she has told us of his epically low sex drive for a long time. Doubt he is getting it from someone else...although you guys did live apart for a while didn't you since he was stuck in CR?

Nah...she has told us of his epically low sex drive for a long time. Doubt he is getting it from someone else...although you guys did live apart for a while didn't you since he was stuck in CR?
yeah but we;ve been together for many years and the low libido has pretty much always been there,and in several of those years we lived, worked and trained in the same place at the same hours and we almost literally didnt spend time apart....so it was physically impossible for him to be cheating...

I was gonna say I was jealous but I guess that first post is about a month old..probably about time for the next round nan?? new details for us?? ;)

In the good kind of way, therefore I am happy, carry on soldiers...:p

You have high Test levels. I've read your posts before. You have given signs that your high on testosterone. You even said that you shave your legs and by the next day you already have stubs.

And now you put a post saying you got fucked today? LOL

You seem to be as aggressive, confident and horny like a man. LOL

Yup! You have high test levels. Be glad you have them. It makes a person more happier and less miserable. You are probably feeling pretty good and happy of the time? Correct?

You have high Test levels. I've read your posts before. You have given signs that your high on testosterone. You even said that you shave your legs and by the next day you already have stubs.

And now you put a post saying you got fucked today? LOL

You seem to be as aggressive, confident and horny like a man. LOL

Yup! You have high test levels. Be glad you have them. It makes a person more happier and less miserable. You are probably feeling pretty good and happy of the time? Correct?

Indeed, I also believe I have high test, several symptoms:
I put on muscle VERY easily
Shave in the morning and stub by mid afternoon :(
Disturbingly high libido
Am quite aggressive in my way of being, dudes like me better :D

I'm not sure if I should get it checked out to confirm, I guess I should just to make sure it's not happening due to something wrong with my body, if it's not something wrong I wonder if it's something I want to address or not... I am quite happy, I'm not mad for long, every morning is a new morning for me, I'm pretty happy and move on quickly, I'm not clingy and girly :p

Top Bottom