Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got fucked today...

u see..i dont get it..if i go 2-3days wiht fuckign my girl ill get pissed,and ill dump that broad lol if she doenst put out

Yeah. When I was married I'd get pissed if I didn't get it at least once every few days. After hearing all of niggles issues I look like an asshole in retrospect. Once a month though...sheeeaatt..that better be some damn good sexing.

Yeah. When I was married I'd get pissed if I didn't get it at least once every few days. After hearing all of niggles issues I look like an asshole in retrospect. Once a month though...sheeeaatt..that better be some damn good sexing.

dude i am right there with you..nan..u must have some fire pussy,if u put him out of commission for 30days ..soo what u doing later?lol

Only once a month? Damn...you must flick the bean a lot nan
not really, just isnt as satisfying as the real thing, I do "myself" maybe once or twice a month thanks to some sex toys.... I'm pretty loud though so I guess that's why I rarely do it too....

Top Bottom