Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got a fleshlight for Christmas :(

Stefka said:
I think both sexes are equal opportunity liars.
Women just seem to get away with it more.

True. But, most girls can justify their lies. So, they don't even think they are lying. (not you cotton crotch)

Guys are bad at it. Samoth is such a good guy that you would know he was lying in 1 second.

all the whey said:
True. But, most girls can justify their lies. So, they don't even think they are lying. (not you cotton crotch)

Guys are bad at it. Samoth is such a good guy that you would know he was lying in 1 second.

I know it, that is why I like him.
I always have to be the better liar.

all the whey said:
Samoth is such a good guy that you would know he was lying in 1 second.

I've never been a good liar, so I never try. I'm honest to a fault... and, frankly, it's gotten me in trouble more than a couple times. There seems to exist this acceptable level of white lying or exaggerating that I can't seem to grasp.

:cow:

samoth said:
I've never been a good liar, so I never try. I'm honest to a fault... and, frankly, it's gotten me in trouble more than a couple times. There seems to exist this acceptable level of white lying or exaggerating that I can't seem to grasp.

I could have guessed that.

samoth said:

:heart:

PlatChat said:
jnevin: it was in the trash so you figured it was probably cleaner and less used than most of the women you've dated
PuddleMonkey: lol
PuddleMonkey: gag gift fuckers
miplank: but you said you knew what it felt like
miplank: so you used it
miplank: it's not a gag if you actually use it
PuddleMonkey: yes I have used it
miplank: nasty fucker!

lolol

PlatChat said:
eliteandy: why would i lose respect for you?
PuddleMonkey: it was a joke... for having a fleshlight
miplank: but then you admit to using it
PuddleMonkey: yes I used it, and yes it works well
eliteandy: whats a fleshlight?

lol!!!!

Top Bottom