Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I find this broad deeply tagable

Nay, way too thick. Shes lying stretched out and her stomach is still puffy.... multiple roll potential, and those thighs..... or tree stumps for that matter

Reactions: Cut
She is average but she would look better covered up. :rose:

SoKlueles said:
its not the body
its the face she looks weird
you could do better

Well the view, her awful eyebrow plucking and makeup and lipstick make her look a lot worse than what she could look like. Plus her hair just lays there like a hippie's. Lots of potential there.
She has the type of body that was considered the epitamy of beauty mid last century.
She's healthy and that's all that really matters, but if she was to drop twenty or so pounds she'd be in line more with today's concept of beauty.

Eringobraugh said:
Well the view, her awful eyebrow plucking and makeup and lipstick make her look a lot worse than what she could look like. Plus her hair just lays there like a hippie's. Lots of potential there.
She has the type of body that was considered the epitamy of beauty mid last century.
She's healthy and that's all that really matters, but if she was to drop twenty or so pounds she'd be in line more with today's concept of beauty.

I agree.
She is not that bad. I would say normal.

i'd hit it untill the police forced me to stop
bump for the shaver of hamsters

Eringobraugh said:
EXXXXXXXXXACTLYYYYYYYYY
gambino make her taker the makeup off and wash her hair and its all good

Top Bottom