Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I finally found my sexual equal.

blueta2 said:
Yeah, we're naughty girls! Though I never wipped out my B's, or materbated on the first date. I must have missed class that day ;-)

Oh don't get me going LOL

gotmilk said:
What about the crackhead and her Level Four convict ex-boyfriend who is going to decapitate you?

I carry my shotgun with me now and I'm getting a license for a concealed handgun. I'll be heading back to Waco next weekend.

I can't function. I'm so horny, but I need to go workout.

You should go to church more. Maybe you'll meet a nice girl there.

Good luck How much gas do you spend going to Waco? I can do some math and make something else worthwhile for you.

gonelifting said:

Good luck How much gas do you spend going to Waco? I can do some math and make something else worthwhile for you.

Thanks my good man, but I'm hooked. You know I think you're awesome and I'm lucky to have you around here. "Rise up gather round rock this place to the ground!" I'm on fire baby! Full of energy!

gonelifting said:

BTW, what else would be worthwhile?

I ain't even reading this bullshit thread until page 8 when she turns on you and puts your puppy in the oven or some shit.

Top Bottom