Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I finally found my sexual equal.

Gambino said:
a church going gal that sucks and jerks randoms she meats at myspace?
L-to-theO-L

She went to a private Christian high school. Maybe she's sexually repressed.... was that is. She's 32 now.

biteme said:
She went to a private Christian high school. Maybe she's sexually repressed.... was that is. She's 32 now.

You know what they say about Catholic school girls.

Dude just pay attention to what you are committing to.

In other words, DON"T COMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sassy69 said:
You know what they say about Catholic school girls.

Dude just pay attention to what you are committing to.

In other words, DON"T COMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can still smell her on me. It's quite intoxicating. ;)

Good morning to you! :)

I'm an idiot who feels the need to brag about my exploits, I've said too much already. I could end up dating this girl. I want to tell everything in detail, cause I know the guys would love to hear it, but I'm gonna try and hold off.

biteme said:
LOL. She's a church going girl. She's a greeter. I just bring out the animal in them. They can smell the testosterone and they can't help themselves.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....

You just met her and said she sucked/jerked you off...bwahahahahahahahah

mightymouse69 said:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....

You just met her and said she sucked/jerked you off...bwahahahahahahahah

It was awesome man. I've never experienced anything like that. And that's the first time in 15 years that I've been able to orgasm from a bj. She's an animal, but I loved it. Girl can't help herself, she's a scorpio. It started out with a neck massage in the car and that brought out the animal in her. It's not the first time it's happened on a first date, but by far the best.

biteme said:
You may have a point there. Although, I don't think the moms are any better. I see pregnant women smoking at work and I think to myself, maybe the child will get lucky and die before birth.
smoking has nothing to do with good parenting.

HumanTarget said:
smoking has nothing to do with good parenting.

Let's not get off topic here. My eyes are still rolling in the back of my head. Mercy!!!!

I envy you bro, look forwarsd to seeing her pics.

biteme said:
It was awesome man. I've never experienced anything like that. And that's the first time in 15 years that I've been able to orgasm from a bj. She's an animal, but I loved it. Girl can't help herself, she's a scorpio. It started out with a neck massage in the car and that brought out the animal in her. It's not the first time it's happened on a first date, but by far the best.

Top Bottom