Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I finally found my sexual equal.

Smurfy said:
lmao you truly deserve everything that comes to you

Women made me this way. I could be with only one, but in the meantime, I'm gonna have all the fun I can.

sugar69 said:
good for you. i am sooooooo jealous. do you have even the slightest idea about how many men i had to sleep with to find that special one? i don't think i ever will. this is making me sad. bye.
lmao

you're out of control. seriously. don't you have a daughter? ah, maybe it's a midlife crisis. did you pierce your ear yet? or buy a vette?

sugar69 said:
good for you. i am sooooooo jealous. do you have even the slightest idea about how many men i had to sleep with to find that special one? i don't think i ever will. this is making me sad. bye.

If you slept with me, it'd be all over. I have powers. ;)

HumanTarget said:
you're out of control. seriously. don't you have a daughter? ah, maybe it's a midlife crisis. did you pierce your ear yet? or buy a vette?

What's out of control about getting a new woman every few weeks or so? Us men are made to procreate and that's it and I'm doing more than my part and it's a blast. I'd like to have about 300 concubines like the men in the biblical days. I'm a true man, who cannot be brainwashed by society. I know my true nature. But, when I was with the last girl, I didn't even talk to other women.

biteme said:
What's out of control about getting a new woman every few weeks or so? Us men are made to procreate and that's it and I'm doing more than my part and it's a blast. I'd like to have about 300 concubines like the men in the biblical days. I'm a true man, who cannot be brainwashed by society. I know my true nature. But, when I was with the last girl, I didn't even talk to other women.
you don't have to prove anything to anyone. getting laid nowadays is a no brainer. not even remotely a challenge anymore. i could trip and fall and get laid on my way down. ya know why it's so easy to get laid? not enough good dads around.

gonelifting said:
You still have your wallet?

LOL. She's a church going girl. She's a greeter. I just bring out the animal in them. They can smell the testosterone and they can't help themselves.

HumanTarget said:
you don't have to prove anything to anyone. getting laid nowadays is a no brainer. not even remotely a challenge anymore. i could trip and fall and get laid on my way down. ya know why it's so easy to get laid? not enough good dads around.

You may have a point there. Although, I don't think the moms are any better. I see pregnant women smoking at work and I think to myself, maybe the child will get lucky and die before birth.

biteme said:
LOL. She's a church going girl. She's a greeter. I just bring out the animal in them. They can smell the testosterone and they can't help themselves.
a church going gal that sucks and jerks randoms she meats at myspace?
L-to-theO-L

Top Bottom