Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't have sex or masturbate for 6 weeks

gorillahung

If you didn't read my post about pain killers, I'll give you the quick story. At baseball practice I got hit in the testicles with a fastball thrown at about 90 miles per hour. I was not even wearing a cup. The ER doc said not to even try sex or masturbation for at least 6 weeks. Right now my testicles are so swollen that my penis has seemingly disappeared, as if my scrotum is a black hole that swallowed my penis. Not good. :(

well thank you - I know it's a baseball field, that's just a pretty darn fast ball. I don't know anything about you and didn't look at your profile so don't know if you're playing college ball? high school ball? co-ed softball, minor leagues, etc. Guess that's what I was askin. Anyway, sorry to hear about it :(

well thank you - I know it's a baseball field, that's just a pretty darn fast ball. I don't know anything about you and didn't look at your profile so don't know if you're playing college ball? high school ball? co-ed softball, minor leagues, etc. Guess that's what I was askin. Anyway, sorry to hear about it :(

OK, I understand the question now. I play in a men's recreational league for ages 25 and up. We have a lot of different skill levels. The pitcher that was throwing 90 played class A professional ball.

In the future I'm going to adjust my batting stance so that area is not as exposed.

OK, I understand the question now. I play in a men's recreational league for ages 25 and up. We have a lot of different skill levels. The pitcher that was throwing 90 played class A professional ball.

In the future I'm going to adjust my batting stance so that area is not as exposed.

so you're gonna take it in the back?

Top Bottom