Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I barely cum! Brothers! Please advice me on what to do.

Maybe you are very estrogen sensitive and the fluxuations between T shots and HCG are too severe for your body. For example, if you shoot 100mg of T on Thursday, your estrogen is going to be at it's highest Thur/Fri/Sat and start to come down. Then you're using HCG which would again bump up estrogen.

Proviron is known for it's anti estrogenic activity (binds to the receptor but doesn't do anything). It's popular for libido boosting and (possibly) binding to aromatose so that testosterone can't bind to it (and convert to E), theoretically leaving more T in the body.

If proviron helps you drastically, maybe you should look into better estrogen management. This can be achieved by increasing the frequency of your T injections, in smaller amounts. For example, 30mg EOD or something to that effect. This would prevent large waves of estrogen conversion.

Too high estrogen can kill libido. Too low estrogen can also kill libido. So even if you're using arimidex or aromasin, it's a tricky balancing act.

I believe you said you use Aromasin. You might want to switch over to Arimidex to allow you for better control. Aromasin kills the enzyme responsible for the conversion of T to E, and your body has to regenerate enzymes before any conversion can happen - depending on the person this might not happen very fast. Arimidex simply competes at the enzyme level, inhibiting conversion (but doesn't kill the aromatose enzyme).

This way if you need to adjust your dose, you can do so effectively rather quickly.

Maybe you are very estrogen sensitive and the fluxuations between T shots and HCG are too severe for your body. For example, if you shoot 100mg of T on Thursday, your estrogen is going to be at it's highest Thur/Fri/Sat and start to come down. Then you're using HCG which would again bump up estrogen.

Proviron is known for it's anti estrogenic activity (binds to the receptor but doesn't do anything). It's popular for libido boosting and (possibly) binding to aromatose so that testosterone can't bind to it (and convert to E), theoretically leaving more T in the body.

If proviron helps you drastically, maybe you should look into better estrogen management. This can be achieved by increasing the frequency of your T injections, in smaller amounts. For example, 30mg EOD or something to that effect. This would prevent large waves of estrogen conversion.

Too high estrogen can kill libido. Too low estrogen can also kill libido. So even if you're using arimidex or aromasin, it's a tricky balancing act.

I believe you said you use Aromasin. You might want to switch over to Arimidex to allow you for better control. Aromasin kills the enzyme responsible for the conversion of T to E, and your body has to regenerate enzymes before any conversion can happen - depending on the person this might not happen very fast. Arimidex simply competes at the enzyme level, inhibiting conversion (but doesn't kill the aromatose enzyme).

This way if you need to adjust your dose, you can do so effectively rather quickly.

When I was taking Aromasin it dropped my E levels to right smack in the middle. My HRT doc was impressed and suggested that I keep taking the same dose of Aromasin in order to maintain my E at that level.

But like I said, I noticed I became flat, dull and boring. I had less interest in things.

When I take Dbol (which we all know increases E like crazy). I would say I'm at my VERY best mood possible. I want to do it all! Everything is great! Everything is of interest to me. The downside...I get REALLY fat and bloated. LOL

I really do NOT like to give myself EOD injections. I get all scarred up and build up tissue quick. 2 intramuscular shots a week is all I will do.

What protocol of HCG and Test Cyp (125mgs a week) do you suggest I do then? Maybe I shouldn't be taking HCG 2 days in a row. Perhaps I should split it up? Mondays and Thursdays?

So what are you taking now? Aromasin or Arimidex? How much?

If estrogen management is the issue the only way you're going to achieve greater control is by doing more frequent injections. There really is no way around that unless you want to switch to transdermals (maybe even pellets). You can use smaller gauge needles. One person I know injects T EOD using a 27 gauge insulin pin. I believe drawing the T into the syringe is a problem, so he backfills.

Is there any particular day of the week you feel better (even a little)? Like maybe the evening after a T shot or HCG?

DBOL might increase estrogen but it is also a very androgenic steroid which is probably why you respond so well to it. Perhaps your androgen receptors aren't as sensitive anymore.

Do you by any chance use any opiates? Lortab, Vicodin, Oxy, Morphine, Heroin, etc?

I don't use any opiates. And that is something I thought about a few times for the past 5 years. What the fuck happened to me? Maybe I'm not sensitive to androgens anymore? Same question.

Take here. If I take Tren. I get harder and more pumped. But NOT as hard and pumped as others on Tren. While some even get elevated BP on it. Me? Nothing!

Masteron. I've used it before. Last time was maybe 5 years ago. I don't remember how I felt. But I do remember my physique. I got nothing what others said I would. I get more out of Tren if anything. With Masteron, all I remember was being bigger and fuller and a little bit more strength.

Halo. Ive taken Halo in the most common HIGH dose ( don't remember what that is ). Did I get hard and freaky like everyone says it does? Nope! I got harder! Not MUCH harder. No nose bleeds. No crazy agitated aggression. Nothing!

The same for Proviron. Everyone says on how hard they get! And they lose water and look more defined etc etc. Me? All it does is make me feel more manly. More normal. Hard and veiny while dropping water???? No way! For me...it just looks as IF I have increased my Test dose from 125mgs per week to maybe 500-750mgs per week. Without "further" adding more water weight. But the water weight and fat remain. Crazy erections happening at the wrong times? Used too! Now, it just helps give me MUCH BETTER morning wood. And it helps in getting it up for sex MUCH faster and easily. However! Sad to say. It doesn't keep it up for the whole duration of sex. And the erections are not at it's fullest. I would say maybe 85%-90% instead of its full 100%.

Tren does the same thing for me. It's goodness only lasts for about 2 weeks. After that, I can still get an erection and maintain it at 100%. But the desire to actually have sex are a little low. And the joy and orgasm from sex are almost non-existent.

Masteron (since I've been using it the last couple of weeks) has done the same to me as if it were Tren.

It just seems as if Test alone just isn't enough for me. So yeah. Maybe I have become desensitized to androgens. And because of that, I now require potent androgens just to get a normal effect.

BTW...just wanted to throw this in. I have done blood work many times while ON and OFF proviron. And never once has my E levels been lowered while on Proviron. So I truly do NOT understand how some claim it to be somewhat of an AI or anti-estrogen and helps in decreasing aromatization. It's not true.

Just a heads up. Been using proviron now at 100mgs per day for the last 2 weeks. And everything is back in order once again. I'm feeling better. Waking up feeling fine. Waking up with erections. Have sex and cum like a normal man does. Damn me! WTF?! Now I need proviron just to live a normal life?! Shit! :-(

Top Bottom