Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I barely cum! Brothers! Please advice me on what to do.

Any of you guys ever try HMG?

BTW....Ive done PCT many times. Various protocols and for long periods of time. And nothing has restored me.

Any of you guys ever try HMG?

BTW....Ive done PCT many times. Various protocols and for long periods of time. And nothing has restored me.

If HMG is anything like HCG, you wont recover...
HCG and items like that should be used only to restore atrophy and then once atrophy is restored, SERM, AI and OTC aid products should be used for 4-6 weeks.

Yeah but HMG helps with load size. And I think this may have something to do with my libido. Because to be honest, my balls as of late don't get that "achy and dull" feeling for sex. As IF they were completely empty. Know what I mean?

ejaculation is directly related to serotonin levels. If you are on any drugs that increase serotonin levels like antidepressants then lowering the serotonin is the answer. Cyproheptadine 4mg is used to lower the serotonin. Also, don't laugh, vibratory stimulation of the anus helps ejaculation in males.....just sayin

ejaculation is directly related to serotonin levels. If you are on any drugs that increase serotonin levels like antidepressants then lowering the serotonin is the answer. Cyproheptadine 4mg is used to lower the serotonin. Also, don't laugh, vibratory stimulation of the anus helps ejaculation in males.....just sayin

If you lower your serotonin , will that not make you depressed? Im very interested in this . because Im on my cycle and Im having trouble with volume as well, and I do not know what to get to increase it.

Sustain Alpha Transdermal after about 4 days increases volume and gives me a sex drive back. It has worked several times for me. worth a try!

This is one of the many reasons why TRT isn't necessarily a "god send" like a lot of people think. So much more management is involved after even 1 year of TRT. I don't recommend it unless you HAVE to be on it.

X2

too many guys fall victim to this because they weren't patient when cycling (either ran too long a cycle or didn't cycle off long enough or both) and their HPTA's suffered.

Yeah but HMG helps with load size. And I think this may have something to do with my libido. Because to be honest, my balls as of late don't get that "achy and dull" feeling for sex. As IF they were completely empty. Know what I mean?

That's the feeling I get when I use Clomid.

If you lower your serotonin , will that not make you depressed? Im very interested in this . because Im on my cycle and Im having trouble with volume as well, and I do not know what to get to increase it.

It just lowers it for a few hours so it will not affect your depression. Believe me serotonin is a key factor in ejaculation

What I told Tical. I think I'm having a DHT problem. Because the ONLY time I feel super great. IN ALL ASPECTS! Is when I use proviron. I wasn't getting the same feeling while on masteron. Masteron didn't let me sleep. Was up and alert but didnt' feel much joy or pleasure. Erections were possible. But the desire for sex was not there! Everything just seems to work and work correctly while I'm on proviron.

Top Bottom