Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I barely cum! Brothers! Please advice me on what to do.

I disagree.. Orgasm for me has always been better when I have been able to shoot longer, larger loads..
HCGenerate might help you out.

I am surprised your loads are so low on HCG..

+1. Load size has a HUGE impact on orgasm.

+1. Load size has a HUGE impact on orgasm.

Yup!
I get disappointed when load size is low, then orgasm is sub par..

if you're on TRT you need HCG weekly. Don't stop HCG unless you want your balls to atrophy. You already see your LH/FSH levels are at 0. If you stop taking HCG there is practically no more stimulation to the testes. 250iu twice a week is standard LIFELONG dosing for those on TRT.

Like I said in an earlier post, some respond just fine (with less problems down the chain) by using HCG monotherapy to raise T levels versus t cyp (or a combination of the two). This is something you should consider doing as it appears that your testicles either aren't functioning properly or you're not stimulating them enough.

if you're on TRT you need HCG weekly. Don't stop HCG unless you want your balls to atrophy. You already see your LH/FSH levels are at 0. If you stop taking HCG there is practically no more stimulation to the testes. 250iu twice a week is standard LIFELONG dosing for those on TRT.

Like I said in an earlier post, some respond just fine (with less problems down the chain) by using HCG monotherapy to raise T levels versus t cyp (or a combination of the two). This is something you should consider doing as it appears that your testicles either aren't functioning properly or you're not stimulating them enough.

Unless he goes ahead and PCTs

Unless he goes ahead and PCTs

Exactly.

A restart could be worth a shot with a long PCT. I'm talking around 6 months of clomid therapy. The reason for the length is because you want to work out of any atrophy, etc.

This is difficult for many psychologically. If they're convinced they *NEED* testosterone then they are not likely to even attempt a PCT to go natural.

But imagine how many other things could just fall into place if you were able to recover your natural hormone balance.

By introducing testosterone you're interfering with many other hormones downstream. Just the cessation of LH/FSH from testosterone supplementation is enough to prevent significant conversion of cholesterol to pregnenolone. For those of you that don't know, pregnenolone is the "mother" hormone that all other hormones are produced from. It's the first steroid hormone (in a chain) we produce (from cholesterol).

This can all contribute to low sex hormones, low stress hormones (adrenal fatigue), impaired thyroid metabolism (hypothyroidism and/or high RT3), impaired neurological function, hypoglycemia, etc.

One thing for everyone that always wants to be on and hates the idea of PCT (because it's the end of a cycle), even during PCT you will have test levels above the normal range due to the high levels of LH the clomid will stimulate.

Anyone using a reasonable amount of clomid (with functional testicles) could get some bloodwork 2-3 weeks into their PCT and see that their testosterone levels are likely in the 800-900s+. Some people even cycle with JUST clomid.

And being "off" is not always bad. Many people function just fine with test levels in the 300-400s.

What a lot of people don't consider is the free/bio available testosterone. You can have high T but high SHBG/Albumin and end up with lower free testosterone (the good stuff) than someone with t levels in the 300s.

Kind of got off track there, but there is a misconception that always being on is great and this isn't necessarily true. The (healthy) body will strive for balance.

did you ever order that hcg or hcgenerate? These are the only two things that help my load size while on. When my loads are lacking a 250-500iu shot of hcg has them big and bad within a few days or so.

Yes and I just Pmed you.

I would PCT..
They have that new drug that you inject that restarts you real quick now, forgot what it is called.

If it hasn't already been mentioned you might want to go to RXHealth sponsor here and add some HMG with your HCG.

Top Bottom