Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I barely cum! Brothers! Please advice me on what to do.

Some people on TRT even opt to raise T levels by using primarily HCG versus testosterone. Or more HCG and less direct testosterone.

Running HCG for long peroids of time does more harm than good. I would stop now and do as the emperor has said add some HCGenerate /unleashed ,remember it took a while to mess up your HPTA so it will take awhile for it to regulate itself!

You probably need to use a little more HCG. On TRT my LH/FSH was at 0 as well. I was using 250iu HCG twice a week and my loads were decent.

You might need more stimulation to the testicles. Maybe you're desensitized and 300iu isn't enough.

How's the sack? Hanging low always or tight? Are your testicles hard or soft?

How are your pregnenolone levels? A sign of insufficient LH could be a big drop in pregenelone (since it is required when converting preg from cholesterol). This would likely create a drop in cortisol, which would also cause problems with thyroid metabolism (T3 needs cortisol to get into cells). I noticed you had a thyroid thread as well... perhaps this is why you don't feel a benefit from thyroid meds.

What is your average body temperature?

This is one of the many reasons why TRT isn't necessarily a "god send" like a lot of people think. So much more management is involved after even 1 year of TRT. I don't recommend it unless you HAVE to be on it.

Sack is hanging and balls are firm. Preg levels? That I don't know. Doc never checked for that.

A couple of things...

I think you're using HCG too often.

Clomid will make the situation worse.

UNLEASHED will help.

What's your estro? That's a big factor in how much you ejaculate.

A couple of things...

I think you're using HCG too often.

Clomid will make the situation worse.

UNLEASHED will help.

What's your estro? That's a big factor in how much you ejaculate.

I stopped taking HCG for a while. And it didn't help at all. Estrogen is actually right smack in the middle.

It won't necessarrily help right away. I just think it exasperated the problem.

I'm having a similar problem , so what should we take while on a test cycle to increase volume? Ive heard so much conflicting info I have no idea what to try , in order to get my volume back?

I'm having a similar problem , so what should we take while on a test cycle to increase volume? Ive heard so much conflicting info I have no idea what to try , in order to get my volume back?

HCG
HCGenerate
Sustain Alpha Transdermal

did you ever order that hcg or hcgenerate? These are the only two things that help my load size while on. When my loads are lacking a 250-500iu shot of hcg has them big and bad within a few days or so.

Top Bottom