Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am blessed with a beautiful petite penis!

P

plifter

Okay people, I scored last night with a real small petite girl. She said I was the best she'd ever had because mine was "a comfy size" as she put it. I hope I'll get some repeat business now!

Well, I thought I'd mention it because so many people gave me hell about it

"comfy size"?

Kinda reminds me of the tiny "party size" or "fun size" snickers bars those cheapskates would give out on halloween.

You know what... alot of money could be made by selling condoms for the slightly below average male. The reason this has not been done is that no-one will buy a condom labelled "small."

Plifter, I propose that you start up a company that exclusively produces "comfy size" condoms (maybe spell it "kumphy size" for increased cuteness). You could make a killing selling in bulk to Asia.

I demand 20% of all profits for giving you the idea.

couches are comfy, laz-e-boys are comfy, but penises!?!? a cock shouldn't be comfy...i would have felt insulted......then proceeded to the nearest sex shop to purchase the strongest penis pump they had and pump away like austin powers!!! :D

Top Bottom