Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am blessed with a beautiful massive penis!

F

Frackal

It's true! 10 out of 10 women recommend Frackal's ManPenis over Plifter's Penis Lite...

Ok, plifter sorry, I don't mean any harm, you're a cool guy but your penis 'thing' cracks me up...don't worry, every woman wants Penis Lite sometimes.... hehe...ok I'm going to bed.

That was just cold frackal...you know that kharma is going to come back around and take one of your balls for that! LOL!!!

FYI: Your humour and attitude have improved by leaps and bounds over the past six months.

Dont worry plifter.....maybe you are one of the rare people who go through puberty really late..And one day your "boy penis" will turn into a "man penis". Before I started going through puberty , my johnson was about as tiny as yours so dont worry. ............Come to think of it , I dont think my penis was ever that small:FRlol: :EL:

Ok guys, I have now officially been diagnosed with Klinefelters Syndrome. I do indeed have xxy chromosomes. Look up Klinefelters, from what I've read I'm hung like an elephant compared to some people with this problem. I can at least say I fit into the normal range. By the way, that post was put on the sex board and someone moved it here.

I know everyone always refers to how small it is - but how small is it? I don't want to see pics, but is it like pinky size?
I'm bored and now you've piqued my curiosity

havoc said:

Yes but your biceps remain the same. peace

DAMN HAVOC---THATS HARSH!!!

FRACKAL---YOUR REBUTTLE PLEASE!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY HAVE BIG PECKERS DONT YOU??? JK

Top Bottom