Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is how you give back after 9/11?

it was only a matter of time after those real doll things

"When asked what inspiration was for creating the doll, he answered that "after 9/11, I wanted to give back." God bless America."

lol, wow!

I am sure someone from here would purchase one.

jon doesn't have $7,000... which is why he made this:

16irvd2.jpg

TrueCompanion helped kick off the Saturday session of the AVN Adult Entertainment Expo with a press conference in which the site debuted "the world's first sex robot." Meet the Roxxxy TrueCompanion. This doll has an artificial intelligence engine programmed to learn your likes and dislikes. She can listen, feel, and speak to her owner.

The doll features five "girlfriend personalities," including, Frigid Farrah, Wild Wendy, Mature Martha, and more. Users can also built custom profiles online and swap them with friends. The doll goes on sale next week for roughly $7,000-9,000 plus a subscription fee, which is "comparable to a cell plan," according to Roxxxy's creator.

When asked what inspiration was for creating the doll, he answered that "after 9/11, I wanted to give back." God bless America.

... and the one that doesn't speak costs $100,000. WTF?

Nice but we're still around 200 years of so away before man can replace living breathing females. Then we wont' have to listen to them anymore! Yeah!!

c

Top Bottom