Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to train a woman to finish a BJ

SpyWizard

Elite Mentor
EF VIP
Simple, if you are with a woman that does not finish you during oral sex follow these simple instructions.

simply don't finish her, take her right to the edge and then stop and say

"ewwww, don't come in my mouth"

oh yea..

My first wife wouldn't let me do the deed in her mouth either. So I use to really hold back any type of sign I was going to cum then I'd cum without her expecting it. It used to piss her off something fierce.

My first wife wouldn't let me do the deed in her mouth either. So I use to really hold back any type of sign I was going to cum then I'd cum without her expecting it. It used to piss her off something fierce.
LOL at sneaking an orgasm on her xD must be hard not to let her know though.... did you ever give her an angry dragon? :lmao: :D

Why worry about what one woman do or don't do, if there are millions out there? all sizes, colors, ages, etc...take as many as you can as wives.

I have been with women you are a no go on the cum in the mouth thing. That is so fucked up! They did not last. the shit that use to piss me off is they had no issue with rubbing their puss juice all over my grill!

Top Bottom