Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to prevent Premature/ Early ejaculation???

im tellin you guys L - DOPA.....NOW DOPA Mucuna is what i buy 3-4 caps empty stomach pre bed. If it doesnt help try 250 5 htp 30 min pre fuck. or 250 5 htp EOD. these are cheap supps that could really really make a difference.

Is there any supps? or techniques? to prevent premature ejaculation??

Premature ejaculation is one problem that can be devastating for a man’s self esteem and confidence. The problem becomes compounded by the lack of self-esteem and eventually a man might begin to avoid sexual encounters altogether. It is necessary for a man to learn to control his state of arousal during intercourse to prolong his sexual encounter.

Many men believe that if they think about baseball or some other unconnected thought they would control their ejaculation. It is actually better if a man becomes more in tune with his body and learns to understand the signs and feelings that are associated with ejaculation. Once he learns to recognize the feelings he will be better able to control them and prolong his encounter.

Partners can work together to help the man recognize his points and stages of arousal and learn to back off. There are stages of sexual arousal that are felt at every part of the encounter. The trick to prolonging an encounter is to prolong the state of arousal that comes before the man reaches the point where he will not be able to control his ejaculation.

There are many methods that can be used to control ejaculation. The man must train himself to recognize the signs in his body and learn to back off. To do this he might want to practice the method slowly by himself first. He can concentrate on how his body is feeling at each stage, which will help him to recognize it when he is with a partner. When he has mastered the ability to control his ejaculation while he is alone he can begin practicing with his partner. For this method to begin to work, it is necessary for the focus to be on the man. This will allow him to concentrate on his feelings without being overly concerned for his partner’s pleasure.

Once the feelings are understood and a greater understanding of the different phases of arousal and ejaculation are achieved, the couple will be able to move towards pleasing each other. An understanding partner is completely necessary for working on this problem. As you can see, putting aside her own pleasure to work on the problem that her partner is experiencing will lead to a more satisfying experience later.

Concentration on the entire body’s experience during sex is key to dealing with a premature ejaculation problem. It can be overcome with patience and understanding for the pleasure of both parties. Don’t become discouraged while you are working on the problem, it may take some time to work through. You will both experience a greater pleasure at the end of the day and that will lead to a fuller experience. Perhaps, spending some time on pleasing each other once the problem is worked through is a great way to further enhance your sexual experience.
thebluepillstore.com

its all mental. ur worried so ur gonna suck every time till u get over it. i focus on a combo of 4 things. bills, what im doing tomorrow, and what move im gonna do next, and lastly how im gonna get out of there when sex is over
Doing this sucks. It doesnt work.

Cos you just think 'oh god this feels good im gunna cum. . but i have bills. Bills thoughts should stop me feeling like im gunna blow any second" Rinse and repeat until eruption lol.

You cant think of anything else really effectively i dont think.

And then when the chicks moaning, i blow way quicker than id like to, it sucks.

I'm gunna try this edging.

idk for me i can almost forget im even having sex for a few seconds. then its like oh yeah, im boning. i can zone right out. especially if there is music too. i can do it pretty well with pain too. not like crazy pain but headaches and shit. you could try using a regular thickness condom. i cant finish with a condom on

The best medical solution to prevent premature ejaculation is a drug called Paxil. Paxil is used as an antidepressant but the MAJOR side effect is that it makes it difficult to ejaculate or reach an orgasm. Many docs now prescribe a low dose of Paxil for guys with premature ejaculation problems.

How do I know this? Because I was taking Paxil and could have sex for a long time and would have difficulty reaching an orgasm. I thought it was all in my head until I talked to my doctor about it. He said that difficulty reaching an orgasm is the most common side effect for Paxil. He switched me over to Prozac and I have no problems now. He also told me that he prescribes low-dose paxil to prevent premature ejaculation. I can tell you that Paxil DEFINITELY works for that!

If u want it fixed go to pegym. The guys there can help u and give u things to try to prevent it. Doing kegels every day or 2 on 1 off would be good to gain more control and a reverse kegel works even greater to stop u from coming. If u get rly good u can learn to have dry orgasms and then multiple orgasms.

I just breezed through the responses i didn't see this response so ill put my opinion in. I'm not sure wether you do or don't but.... People with foreskins can have A sensitive knob as their skin is stopping it from rubbing against clothes etc to desensitize it, as a circumcised guys knob doesn't have that protection.

You can get desensitizing creams which would help.

Top Bottom