Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to Organize A Gangbang

let me get this right.
u wanna get naked in a room with a load of sexually aroused musclemen and a girl.
u sure ur in the right chat room?

Jettison the chick and I'm in! We don't need her. If you insist, we can just throw her ass over in the corner where she'll cry as she watches you guys tear up my ass! he he he he he he :mix:

P.S. You'll love my ass. It's like an apple. Oh, and being a guy, I know how to suck a dick properly. :D

PM me if interested! he he he

texmuscle u sure u really need a girl for this?
i mean may 1010 and his gang might just be the gang u should be in if this kinda shit does it for u.
u gotta seriously think about it 'me and a bunch of horny naked muscle men in a room' not exactly a heterosexual lifestyle thing is it?

oh yeah and i can give u a tip dont ever ask the chaps in a london gym to help u out with this kinda thing, u might just get in a bit of bother. lol

GinNJuice said:

Hey Johnny, I didn't think you were into girls:confused:

I'm a confusing person! :) That's why I asked if we're going to be doing this at the same time, if so there would be enough "other" visual stimulation for me to squirt on her. hahahaha!

Ok Lots to address here.

First of all, this is her idea not mine. Were I there, it would be purely to give her a sense of safety (well OK not purely that). But if she wants me outta there, thats OK by me.

Second, posting pics of her is certainly not out of the question but I just brought this up as a question a day or so ago and it will take a while to make that happen as I have no idea if she has a digital pic. But will check that out.

Third - uh - I think she'd prefer the room be filled with heterosexual men, not that there's anything wrong with the other options out there. It's not that she dislikes gay or bi men but it is not her idea to see some guy's skull get bashed in because he gets a little carried away with his hands (I can hear it now - - Oops, 'sorry LawDawg I thought that was her tit').

By my count, there are something like at least 10 guys who are on board (perhaps that should be on broad) for this, when ever she gets around to getting her bootie to Texas. We may have to allot shifts :)

I'll PM those who have a handle when I know more. If there is anything this posting has taught me it is this - - there are two types of peoplein the world - - the skeptical/paranoid and the opportunistic/horny. Im glad Im in the latter category!

Top Bottom