Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How open minded are you?

CheapPinz

I was just reading the "rules" of being here after I've been posting for the past half hour...lol.. One rule I read may be an interpretation I'm making wrong but here it goes:

(If you don't agree with different lifestyles then "Do Not Post on that particular thread"!)

*I personally disagree with the spirit of this comment. I DO agree with being civil and not posting derogatory insulting comments, BUT disagreeing with a persons thoughts really makes a thread interesting. If we all agreed, it would be a boring world.

I tend to disagree with nearly everything conservative in this world. I am open-minded to a fault and I tend to take a stance unlike the rest of monogomous, good church going people.

My mantra is simple:
1. mind your own business
2. work on bettering yourself rather than worrying about bashing or destroying others
3. try to be positive instead of negative
4. don't judge what you've never tried or have no experience with. If someone digs FFM or MMF...who cares? maybe its the woman that requests it. nobody ever thinks of that. If you're not involved, keep your opinion to yourself.
5. try to be glad for the success and happiness of others. I think this is a hard one for lots of people. You see the guy with the sportscar and you hate him. You don't realize he works 80 hrs a week to earn his keep while you chug colt45s and collect unemployment. Do you really think you DESERVE the same luxury. NO.
6. Nobody deserves anything in life. You make your own fate through hard work, determination, and sweat. Be proud of what you accomplish, but if you CHOOSE to be lazy or content with less, do not hate those that strive for more. Anyone that does is my definition of a loser.

lol... I think a lot of BB share some of my opinions but many in this world expect a free ride. man I hate those people. :chomp:

im open minded till things start gettin near my butthole. my gf seems to know the whole gay community. they can think about me all they want. i took some pills in the arse that was strange, hurt to poo the next day guess i inserted to far. once i lit my asshole on fire and i had to apply a cream to it, also very strange. so on that basis i think im not into gettin butt fucked, they they can still think about doin it.. but thats where i draw the line

thats a very nice mantra to live by lol
thats exaclty how i wanna be .. so hard too tho
wuts ur secret?

I think a lot of spoiled people are selfish. & selfishness makes it so you can't think of the other person's perspective and feelings. I mean not just $ spoiled but also emotionally spoiled...

I've been on both ends of the stick so I think I have a good ability to see both sides. I think the worst is being judged by someone who should mind their own business...especially if the repurcussions are public and negative. I'd call that being a true victim. But I'm not innocent by any means. I recall clearly bullying the oddballs in an attempt to fit in years ago, and I'm really sorry for being such a jerk even to this day. My secret is to try to think of the result of my actions before I act & also trying to be an independent successful person.

in all seriousness i find everyone pretty much to be a secretive hypocrit. and whether its cuz im a libra or ive been an asshat to ppl when i was younger, and now know geighs and lezbos and bis and drunks and druggies, and juicers and all natural athletes, church goers, whatever, and have a much broader spectrum but i try to live as open as a life as possible, that is until it directly affects my life. like being hit on by a mo. then i gotta say whoa there dude i dont swing that way.. but overall id say the world is a sad place. those who preach say one thing but break there own rules cuz its a different situation and doesnt apply. like wtf. i call ppl hypocrites more times in a week than i feel i should have to, friends coworkers, and pretty much anyone who acts the part, including myself. cuz in less than the most controlled of temperments i do say or do stupid things once in awhile

I agree. I think the people that are regular church going people wanting forgiveness are guilty about things to some degree. That's not to say there aren't some kind people out there, but a lot of people are rude, selfish, and thoughtless towards others. I think many of us would be embarassed if our daily actions got played back to our friends and family, and we act without thinking. Doesn't mean people have bad hearts, just means we're often jerks. . lol.. I get worked up sometimes and act badly, but if someone ever said to me "wow, you're being a dink, is it really necessary?" I'd be humiliated and probably apologize. I try to think about how a common species can think so differently & the one good thought i've had is: nobody gives a shit unless they value the other person in the equation. If you hate someone or think you'll never see them again, you treat them differently. If you care a lot for someone, you want to show that and behave in a way that makes them want to be part of your life. We're always going to be selfish, but hopefully we can mold our selfish behavior to be a bit kinder. and reserve the knocking out of chicklets for those that really deserve it. lol

Good mantra brosefus. I wish it was reality. Our world would be a better place.

The world turns on assumptions and mistakes. Jus saying.

I'm open-minded to listen to anyone and everyone, and I respect all of their sexual preferences and lifestyles and opinions. If I don't agree, I might offer why I don't, but I don't judge them as wrong (unless it's something unacceptable like causing injury or improper conduct with children/animals, or stuff that goes beyond common civil behavior). If I didn't do that, I would be an idiot because I wouldn't have any information to qualify me to make any opinion in the first place ;) . Same goes for politics... I am an extreme right-winger; hardline conservative, but I also listen to what the other parties and groups have to say, and I listen to CBS as well as Fox News. I don't push my views where they're not wanted, and I don't want others' pushed on me.

Charles

Top Bottom