Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How An old fart 33 year old(me) got a hot 18 year old chick

S

Sodam Yat

Here's what happened...

I got a job at a local pizzeria. My boss hired all these 18 and 19 year old girls.

He put one in charge of the place. I was a low-level driver.(I was on Federal probation mind you)

anyways, she was a major bitch. She used her position of power to BOSS people around (the opposite of what I was raised to believe a woman should be)

and yes, she HATED my guts. She was repulsed by me because of my seemingly old age.

How did I turn her? She was disrepectfull to me one day. Like..."hey, go do the dishes now".... I said, "fuck you bitch... get outta my face" -- while evryone else (including guys) obeyed her like a bunch of pussies

before this, I using some mind control on her. You see, I notice she had this mindset of being MATURE ever since she turned 18. So, I used that against her.

I'd say,... the age of 21 is an adult - NOT 18. Boy, did she hate that.
Then, I'd put down her boyfreind (who NEVER stood up for himself when dissed by her) by saying he was a 19 year old wimp with no money, no balls and NO power.

I guess the shit worked. A week later the other girls came up to me and said "Allison just turned 18, YOU can date her now.

I grabbed her and WHAM! You get the point:p

it's not that hard man.. that age is perfect, (yours) you can do the mom too...

then come back with pics..

it's not that hard man.. that age is perfect, (yours) you can do the mom too...

then come back with pics..

That's true....I'm 33 and I've been feeling kind of old from a few years...but lately I've been discovering that young girls AND milfs are attracted to my cawk. Seems like 30-33 is like an intermediate age...nice!

Ummm and just what were you raised a woman should be?

18 is hardly a woman.

You, a man nearly twice her age (a pizza pie delivery man), mind-fucked an 18 year old girl. Congratulations. :rolleyes:

I thought the exact same thing while reading this. Congradulating you for mind fucking an 18 year old girl is like congradulating you for outreading Stevie Wonder. That story was just pathetic.

I thought the exact same thing while reading this. Congradulating you for mind fucking an 18 year old girl is like congradulating you for outreading Stevie Wonder. That story was just pathetic.

once again another retarded reply.

You obviously never caught on to the hidden message behind that post.

It has nothing to do with her age. It applies to all woman in general.

It's the secret behind what woman want from a man. Can you figure it out rockinrollinjoints?

LOL and you're gonna listen to the "womans" response above? LOL

The great dating guru himself - Ross Jefferies said it better himself.... never listen to what a woman say's... watch her actions.

The lady above is obviously pissed or jealous.

she's over the hill and hates guys like me (her age) who want younger woman - NOT her.

sorry... I'm looking for low mileage.

and she says it's gross? That's her stupid opinion. The mature 18 year old I'm dating does not think so. Her opinion is worthless.

Tell me, what's the proper age for a guy and girl to date. Come on know-it-all, tell me.

I love how she threw in "pizza delivery guy". Like thats suppose to hurt a self- made millionaire who never had to go to college HAHAHA....... when she had to pay someone to teach her HOW to be smart.

I did mention federal probation. Thats explains the "taxable" job.

Can you fuckin read?:rolleyes:

once again another retarded reply.

Oh the irony...

You obviously never caught on to the hidden message behind that post.

No, I really did:

The message is that you realize that you are a loser. You're 33, and no one over the age of 20 finds you attractive. You are on probation. You have no money (You're lying, I'll explain how I know later). You have a job as a pizza delivery boy. You spend what little money you earn on ebooks about getting laid. You're desperate, and even you know.

That is why when you finally get laid, even though it is by a "major bitch", you run to these forums and brag about it, hoping you can find someone to congradulate you.

For someone who researches what guys who get laid a lot more than you say, you should know that guys who actually can get laid don't brag about it afterwards like little ten year olds.

It has nothing to do with her age. It applies to all woman in general. It's the secret behind what woman want from a man. Can you figure it out rockinrollinjoints?

Is rockandrolljoints really the best thing that you can think of? Really?

LOL and you're gonna listen to the "womans" response above? LOL

If you noticed, I wasn't "listening" to her response. That would imply that her response had an effect on my perception of your story. I read your story, thought "what a tool", saw someone who agreed, and replied that I thought the same thing. Where do I even so much as imply that I was even conscious of the poster's sex?

The great dating guru himself - Ross Jefferies said it better himself.... never listen to what a woman say's... watch her actions.

There's no apostrophe in "says", first off. Second, who said I was listening to what she said? I just addressed this a few sentences ago, so no need to beat a dead horse.

The lady above is obviously pissed or jealous.

she's over the hill and hates guys like me (her age) who want younger woman - NOT her.

"Over the hill" is 40, not 33.

sorry... I'm looking for low mileage.

The trademark of a guy who goes after the lowest common denominator = Women who are too young to not fall for basic tricks and too sexually inexperienced to care how much their partner sucks in bed.

and she says it's gross? That's her stupid opinion. The mature 18 year old I'm dating does not think so. Her opinion is worthless.

The irony is so thick it's incredible. She's so mature that she had her friends approach you to tell you she just turned 18 and you could go after her, right?

Tell me, what's the proper age for a guy and girl to date. Come on know-it-all, tell me.

If she's 17 when you begin to hit on her, she's a bit too young.

I love how she threw in "pizza delivery guy". Like thats suppose to hurt a self- made millionaire who never had to go to college HAHAHA....... .

Ture: You never went to college.
False: Everything else.

when she had to pay someone to teach her HOW to be smart.

You're lucky I appreciate irony. You had to buy books to teach you HOW to talk to women, so I guess that puts you on her boat, eh?

I did mention federal probation. Thats explains the "taxable" job..

See, this is where your self made millionaire claims are completely blown to shit.

Basically, you're implying that you acquired the money you made illegally, and went to jail for it. You also imply that the "taxable job" is a cover up for your opperation. Well, here's where your story goes wrong:

1.) It looks like bullshit because the cops would have taken all the money they thought was obtained illegally as evidence when you got busted (more than likely all the money you would have had, if you weren't working a real job).
2.) It smells like bullshit because, if you were smart enough to continue to make money illegally after being released and watched by the cops, you wouldn't be posting that your job was a cover online, would you (And if you wouldn't be, have fun explaining this thread in court when you get arrested again).

And if it looks like bullshit and smells like bullshit...

Can you fuckin read?:rolleyes:

Great job beginning and ending the post with an ironic statement.

lete see...

[/font][/color]
Oh the irony...

Oh the irony? God, you are a dumb motherfucker. Let's look at your small mindset....

No, I really did:

The message is that you realize that you are a loser. You're 33, and no one over the age of 20 finds you attractive. You are on probation. You have no money (You're lying, I'll explain how I know later). You have a job as a pizza delivery boy. You spend what little money you earn on ebooks about getting laid. You're desperate, and even you know.

That is why when you finally get laid, even though it is by a "major bitch", you run to these forums and brag about it, hoping you can find someone to congradulate you.

For someone who researches what guys who get laid a lot more than you say, you should know that guys who actually can get laid don't brag about it afterwards like little ten year olds.

ME: No one over the age of 20 finds me attractive? This is your ignorant mind working again. Admit it, you never seen me, fool.

ME: I have no money? LOL how do you know this, idiot? (I'll explain why you're wrong later.)

ME: I'm desperate? HA! Again, another "made up" scenario. It's called lack of knowledge.:mix:

ME: Guys who get laid a lot don't brag? LOL! I guess you have no friends who get laid alot. All the guys I know back in my 20's were getting laid "a lot" and bragging. Dah!

Is rockandrolljoints really the best thing that you can think of? Really?

ME: Yeah, you're obviously a burn out.

If you noticed, I wasn't "listening" to her response. That would imply that her response had an effect on my perception of your story. I read your story, thought "what a tool", saw someone who agreed, and replied that I thought the same thing. Where do I even so much as imply that I was even conscious of the poster's sex?

ME:I love how you try to write smart. It's so obvious you're a fake.. LOL!

There's no apostrophe in "says", first off. Second, who said I was listening to what she said? I just addressed this a few sentences ago, so no need to beat a dead horse.

ME: Excuse me for writing fast and not caring about editing my posts. Your... opps.... I meant... You're a waste of time and sperm. Is that the best you got?.

"Over the hill" is 40, not 33.

ME: who says? You ? Ha! How many women over the age of 33 that you know have never been married.? Have Zero kids? Maybe you love left overs who have been fucked to death buddy, but I sure don't.

The trademark of a guy who goes after the lowest common denominator = Women who are too young to not fall for basic tricks and too sexually inexperienced to care how much their partner sucks in bed.

ME: 18 is not the lowest common denominator, moron. And there was no trick involved. I see how you never caught on to my hidden message.

The irony is so thick it's incredible. She's so mature that she had her friends approach you to tell you she just turned 18 and you could go after her, right?

ME: No. she didn't have her friends approach me. She talked a lot about me. I love how you seem to KNOW-IT-ALL like you were there.

If she's 17 when you begin to hit on her, she's a bit too young.

ME: I had zero interest in her from the start. It was only when she started acting like a cunt to me that I put her in her place. Something a wimp like you can't figure out

Ture: You never went to college.
False: Everything else.

ME: How do you know this? LOL what an ignorant bastard you are. I studied Copywriting and advertising since I was 15 years old when you were still screwing tonka trucks, fool. I ran full page ads in the back of magazines selling a self-help book. No, not a book on dating.

But, I suppose in your small world, this never happened? LOL

You're lucky I appreciate irony. You had to buy books to teach you HOW to talk to women, so I guess that puts you on her boat, eh?

Once again, where are you getting this from?

See, this is where your self made millionaire claims are completely blown to shit.

ME: Nah, this is where I kick your assuming, imaginative half a brain ass to shit...

ME: First, lets look at what you said:

Basically, you're implying that you acquired the money you made illegally, and went to jail for it. You also imply that the "taxable job" is a cover up for your opperation. Well, here's where your story goes wrong:

1.) It looks like bullshit because the cops would have taken all the money they thought was obtained illegally as evidence when you got busted (more than likely all the money you would have had, if you weren't working a real job).
2.) It smells like bullshit because, if you were smart enough to continue to make money illegally after being released and watched by the cops, you wouldn't be posting that your job was a cover online, would you (And if you wouldn't be, have fun explaining this thread in court when you get arrested again).

ME: This is where it gets good with this guy....

First, I never said i made money illegally. Once again, you made that up. Second, I never said the "taxable" job was a cover up.

WOW! Are you stupid. keep guessing genius!

My crime was tax evasion. Your great government loves to steal money from people. That's all what they're about. I made money exchanging values with someone in exchange for money.

What the fuck are you doing with your life?

again, let me repeat, I was put on federal probatio. The "taxable" job came AFTER the fact. On probation, you have to get a "TAXABLE" job. Is this sinking in?

What? The cops would of taken all my money? Sorry, I was smarter than that. All my money was safely hidden from prying eyes and hands.

So no, i didn't make my money illegally. Therefore, how can I continue to do do? Duh!

And if it looks like bullshit and smells like bullshit...

Here's my famous qoute: what you think is different than reality

dadum

Great job beginning and ending the post with an ironic statement.

Last edited:
wow, i'm glad i have too much to do than stalk others.. but

1. good for you if you got laid
2. if you didn't i still don't care..
3. can i get double cheese with that??

hah a 33 yr old tryed to pick up my girl the other night... sucks for him i have a mean left hook.... guess she wasnt single after all

Top Bottom