Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often do you have sex?

Frisky said:
ewww

LOL

I steal batteries though
omg, so do I!
They are so damn expensive and they dont seem to last that long. Bob starts dying after about 2 days. It is crazy

Frisky said:
i would have to be so fucking drunk that my actual perception of reality is altered in order for me to get and maintain an erection in your presence. i'd need a team of expert Swedish fluffers and a midget to actually pinch off at my nutsack tie in so that the blood couldn't run away in fear of being dipped in that miasmic swamp you have for a vaginer.

Angel said:
omg, so do I!
They are so damn expensive and they dont seem to last that long. Bob starts dying after about 2 days. It is crazy

wow

Frisky said:
For me its at the least once a night and if im lucky bright and early in the morning. Jump on that thang and ride it like you stole it... he'll wake up sooner or later. tee hee
How many of these "look at me....I'm getting sex 536 times a day and I don't have to get him drunk first" threads are you going to make?

translation - I wish I was getting sex 536 times a day too.

Last edited:
Angel said:
omg, so do I!

BOB? LMFAO!
Get rechargables.

I used to get it several times a week. NOW? Shit, if I get it once a month I am lucky. Of course sometimes if I can give it once a month I am lucky! :worried:

man this sucks, im getting it once a week .....

But thats just how its been since the begining so im kinda used to it ,tho with my ex i used to do it 4-5 tiems a week, thats prolly the only thing i can say I miss.

Dial_tone said:
How many of these "look at me....I'm getting sex 536 times a day and I don't have to get him drunk first" threads are you going to make?

translation - I wish I was getting sex 536 times a day too.

Who said I didn't have to get him drunk first :evil:

Top Bottom