Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often do you get spontaneous erections/morning wood?

How often do you get spontaneous erections/morning wood

• Once a day

Votes: 76 62.8%
  • Once a week

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Couple times a week

Votes: 32 26.4%
  • Once a month

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
A

ariolanine

I get them a couple times a week at age 28. Much less than when I was younger. A friend of mine never gets morning wood at 30. Is that what I have to look forward to?

I'm 27 and i wake up every day hard like a rock...:(
even during the day when i'm working i have spontaneous hard erections...so hard that my penis hurt inside my pants...I have a lot more erections than i was younger. I think it's because i started training my wang about 5 years ago and my diet has been improving too in the last 5 years.
;)

happens all the time bro.

I'm 27.

Get night time erections and morning wood 7 days a week. I'm not talking a little chubby. Nah, I'm talking about pitching a tent that would make barnum and bailey proud.

every morning an off and on during the night.

rolling over on my pierced morning wood wakes me up quicker than my bose wave clock radio does!!!!:(

I get morning wood maybe once a month. I usually get it after dreaming about a woman I really want to fuck.

I always get spontaneous erections. I usually get them in my U.S. history class. There's so many fine bitches in that class... :lil k: :sperm: :horny:

When one is asleep, they always get "morning wood." During your sleep cycle, you get sexually aroused. Everyone does. The only exceptions to that rule are those with diseases that prevent arousal for medical reasons as opposed to psychological reasons. If you're worried about it, get a roll of stamps, wrap them around your penis before you sleep, and see if they're broken in the morning. If they are, then you have a psych problem, if not, then it is physical.

Top Bottom