Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much is your dick worth??

chris302001

Banned
What's a penis worth? $795,000, court rules
Romanian doctor ordered to pay compensation after surgery-gone-wrong
The Associated Press
updated 3:50 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 4, 2008

BUCHAREST, Romania - A court has ordered a Romanian surgeon to pay $795,000 in compensation to a patient whose penis he accidentally severed during an operation.

In July 2004, Dr. Naum Ciomu made a surgical error while operating on the man's testicles, severing the penis instead of making an incision to the testicle.

The Bucharest Magistrates Court ruled Friday that Ciomu had been "superficial" in his approach to the operation, ordered the fine and handed Ciomu a one-year suspended prison sentence. The ruling can be appealed.

A piece of muscle from the man's arm has now been attached to where his penis was, but its function is aesthetic.

"You don't have to be an expert to realize that the 33-year-old victim does not have a good state of mind," said Mihai Olariu, the victim's lawyer.

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25526847/

All I can say is if I was that guy......I'd want a big chunk takin outta my quad.....atleast you'd have a nice bulge...lol poor fucker...

Wow that really sucks! How old was this guy? If he was young then he may now have received enough money. The poor guy will never be able to fuck again.

oh wow. :worried:

In america, the verdict would have been much larger.

or should we call it "verdick?"

Smurfy said:
I could live without my husband;s penis for $800k

Now without his tongue.... FUCK NO.

Men don't realize that while penis is REAL important, it ain't near as important as the tongue.

Smurfy said:
I could live without my husband;s penis for $800k
I'm living without getting any dick for free right now. If someone wants to hand me a few hundred, I can maintain the status quo.

:lmao:

heatherrae said:
I'm living without getting any dick for free right now. If someone wants to hand me a few hundred, I can maintain the status quo.

:lmao:
Now I don't care who you are ^^^ that right there is funny!

Top Bottom