Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much $$$ to take it in the rear

how much to take it in the rear

• I'd do it for free...i am already gay

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • I'd do it for free...just curious

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • $100

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • $1,000

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • $10,000

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • $100,000

Votes: 32 30.8%
  • NO FUCKING WAY I WOULD

Votes: 44 42.3%

• Total voters
Nope. I'm honest about this. I don't need the money that bad. There is this Christian thing standing in my way see? If I wanted money that bad.....I would just go into international crime. More exciting.....blood rushing. I make $50G's a year & thinking about leaving that for a lesser paying job with the active Green Berets. nahhhhhh money is important.......but not that important.

Did anyone expect this topic would be anything but a breeding ground for homophobia?

In any case, I'd definetely take the 2M option.

Who here honestly wouldn't ? I won't buy NO for an answer...wtf

Ditto.

I remember what it was like getting a physical and having a finger put up there... much less a fucking dick...

A physical is not supposed to be pleasurable, even if some men cum during them.

your doc puts his finger up your ass, hell all the pysicals i have had, military, sports, general
the doc has never put anything up my ass, you must be tramatised you poor boy

We all gotta do it some time. I've never had a doc put anything up my ass either, but I know when I turn 40 I'll have no choice.

We might be kidding ourselves . . .

So lets up the stakes to ten or fifty million for fun and my reply would be: hmmm . . . In front of Macy's Window in NYC and televised . . . would this Sunday be good? Come on people.

I would do it for $1000. I'm not gay, but I am realistic. 1000$ is a lot of money, the guy will come in 10 min maybe, I can shut my eyes and pretend im getting a prostate exam by Franz Liszt or something

There is NO amount of money!! you can't buy back your pride or your life.

When your friends and family found out, and they would, you would be an outcast.

Top Bottom