Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much $$$ to take it in the rear

how much to take it in the rear

• I'd do it for free...i am already gay

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • I'd do it for free...just curious

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • $100

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • $1,000

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • $10,000

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • $100,000

Votes: 32 30.8%
  • NO FUCKING WAY I WOULD

Votes: 44 42.3%

• Total voters
I'm the fartherest thing from being gay, nothing wrong with it ,just not me.

But for 2 MILLION dollars, I'd just have to take one for the team.

Anyone who says otherwise is either rich as hell, retarded, a fucking Lie, or has way better morals than me.

PEACE

TWO MILLION DOLLARS

CONAN WHAT S UP BRO, INTERESTING LITTLE POST HERE. I DO FEEL THE SAME WAY THOUGH. EVEN THOUGH THE THOUGHT OF IT MAKES ME GAG MONEY IS A GOOD THING. ANYONE WHO TELLS YA THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL IS MONEY DOESNT FUCKING HAVE ANY. WHAT MOVIE?
ANYWAY. I LOVE WOMEN TILL IM DEAD IN THE GROUND. IF THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION.

any over 100k and i would , shit that money would help out alot. i would try and forget about how i got it..lol

justinf22 said:
any over 100k and i would , shit that money would help out alot. i would try and forget about how i got it..lol

I'll tell you what ... I'll buy you a popsicle and give you cab fare home and you'll take it, damn it! Now turn over, bitch.:p

BigPhysicsBastard said:
that depends, I couldn't do it so that everyone would know I did it.........but for ALOT of money and no one would ever find out, I would be lying if I said I wouldn't at least give it some thought. By the way conan, who propositioned you and how much are they willing to give you?..............;) :D :D :D

Can I be the one to do it? :D I won't hurt you...I promise. I will use a lar...I mean small dildo!!!! :lmao:

I would take it in the ass...for... one BILLIION dollars!!!

Last edited:
May1010 said:

I'll tell you what ... I'll buy you a popsicle and give you cab fare home and you'll take it, damn it! Now turn over, bitch.:p

thanks but no thanks.....:sick: ......by the way ....you sure are one tough fag may....lmao...i guarantee you are the bitch in your gay relationships..

Top Bottom