Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much $$$ to take it in the rear

how much to take it in the rear

• I'd do it for free...i am already gay

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • I'd do it for free...just curious

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • $100

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • $1,000

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • $10,000

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • $100,000

Votes: 32 30.8%
  • NO FUCKING WAY I WOULD

Votes: 44 42.3%

• Total voters
Although its an interesting question,I don't think there's a gay man anywhere in the world that would pay any of you a million dollars to fuck you in the ass. I would guess none of you will have to actually make that decision. Ass is way too plentiful for free.

Fuck all that shit...

I remember what it was like getting a physical and having a finger put up there... much less a fucking dick...

No WAY, Jose....

LawDawg8 said:
Fuck all that shit...

I remember what it was like getting a physical and having a finger put up there... much less a fucking dick...

No WAY, Jose....

your doc puts his finger up your ass, hell all the pysicals i have had, military, sports, general
the doc has never put anything up my ass, you must be tramatised you poor boy

Even if any of you guys would accept the cash and do it..How would you get your poor dick up to complete the job? NO FUCKIN WAY!

conan69 said:

your doc puts his finger up your ass, hell all the pysicals i have had, military, sports, general
the doc has never put anything up my ass, you must be tramatised you poor boy

I used to be a chimney sweep. Chimney soot contains creosote, which has been found to cause both testicular and prostate cancer - so I had myself checked just to be sure because I thought I had a lump in my testicle. Get this shit - the prostate was relatively easy to check... the doc (a pretty fine woman doctor) lubed a finger up and went on in there... that wasn't too too bad... but the check in the testes was MUCH worse. I had to have fluid drawn from my actual nut with a needle.... felt like someone stretching your sac out and pounding you with a hammer..... HURT LIKE HELL!! But everything came out okay....

Top Bottom