Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much did the Heaviest girl you ever slept with weigh?

Dial_tone said:
Some of you guys are:
1. fooling yourself
2. just ignorant about women's weight
3. flat out liars.

Unless she's 5'2, 130 lbs is nothing on a girl. No wonder white chicks are bulemic and anorexic. I have busted two bills several times and would again in the future, even though my gf is much less. I would have screwed the daylights out of spatts and she was near 200 if not more. Smurfy is fine as hell and she's no pixie.
I guess y'all consider this to be sloppy fat. (She's 155, btw)

gfs_house_crop.jpg

^ I'm about the same size, different shape maybe... I can't tell for sure.

Most men have no idea what women weigh because well, women and Playboy lie. LOL

Average woman (non-fitness) is 5'4-5'7 and 130-160 lbs and surprise - thay're not obese - possibly a bit round depend on height weight and body type.

I'm 5'7" and these days I'm anywhere between 140-160 lbs depending on how much body fat or how muscular I am. Admitedly rounder at the higher number but my boobs look awesome and of course the opposite for abs - lower weight better abs.

To each his own though.
:p

velvett said:

Average woman (non-fitness) is 5'4-5'7 and 130-160 lbs and surprise - thay're not obese - possibly a bit round depend on height weight and body type.

I'm 5'7" and these days I'm anywhere between 140-160 lbs depending on how much body fat or how muscular I am. Admitedly rounder at the higher number but my boobs look awesome and of course the opposite for abs - lower weight better abs.

To each his own though.
ya weight isent a good way to look at it.I just dont like fat girls.never have never will.

velvett said:

To each his own though.

My chic was FAT...no airburshing or lying about it.

velvett said:

To each his own though.
now what is a classy lil' lady like you doing in a HT thread???

needtogetas said:
ya weight isent a good way to look at it.I just dont like fat girls.never have never will.

Fat is just relative to well fat and not actual weight.
:worried:

That said there ARE people that don't weigh a lot but are squishy and fat when naked.

Top Bottom