Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much did the Heaviest girl you ever slept with weigh?

160-180..i cant remember. BUt i do know that fat chicks are boring lays. thats why I avoid them..they have no limberness...plus having some big fat leg on your shoulder while your wailing awaying on her can be quite taxing.

Devastation said:
175, she was more muscle then fat. seriously
yeah, i know the type. one i knew was a dancer named........Kirsten! yes, i knew i'd friggin' remember. she'd wear those knee high boots and would be able to go nose to nose with me.......

:lmao: @ Jack.

Good thread.

Never banged a fat chick though.

43258.jpg

nycgirl said:
At 5'2 and 132lbs, wow, I'm obese. I'm glad I got a man like DT (he thinks I'm too small, lol).

NYC, I'd do holy hell outta you if you were white......lmao.
(likewise, i'm sure :) )

NJjuice22 said:
160-180..i cant remember. BUt i do know that fat chicks are boring lays. thats why I avoid them..they have no limberness...plus having some big fat leg on your shoulder while your wailing awaying on her can be quite taxing.

Thicks chicks are GREAT fucks. They know they might go a long time w/o so they will do whatever you tell 'em to. I have bent big girls like a pretzel. Only one of them was not a freak in the sack and she never got a repeat.

Top Bottom