Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much did the Heaviest girl you ever slept with weigh?

HumanTarget said:
see? it's not so bad. it's like a journey into the unknown. men are explorers, we conquer things. sometimes you venture forth and see things you've never seen before.

Exactly. She kept me very warm I might add.

bran987 said:
180 pounds, volleyball player.
VB playes sounds better than softball player. now those are some thick-legged bitches, right there. you better have a 9'' tool then, cuz you've got 5'' of asscheek to bore past........

anyone wanna wager on the post number of the first woman to poke her head in here and start flaming?? where's Frisk? i know she's had to have slayed a fatty or 2........

Name: Unknown
Weight: 210? Bigger than I but she held it well.
Location: Back of a Ford Falcon stationwagon, Margaret River WA

I was staying at some outback hostel with the usual assorted bunch of pennyless ferrel travellers when I decided to try and spice things up by injecting a couple of bottles of Bundy into the conversation. This girl who claimed she was half Canadian half Navajo pulled me in my stupor into the bush, when she couldn't find a suitable spot she threw me in the back of my stationwagon, ripped my clothes off and had her wicked way. I woke up the following day naked with a bruised pelvis and the memory gap, never saw her again.

JayC9 said:
Name: Unknown
Weight: 210? Bigger than I but she held it well.
Location: Back of a Ford Falcon stationwagon, Margaret River WA

I was staying at some outback hostel with the usual assorted bunch of pennyless ferrel travellers when I decided to try and spice things up by injecting a couple of bottles of Bundy into the conversation. This girl who claimed she was half Canadian half Navajo pulled me in my stupor into the bush, when she couldn't find a suitable spot she threw me in the back of my stationwagon, ripped my clothes off and had her wicked way. I woke up the following day naked with a bruised pelvis and the memory gap, never saw her again.
yeah, those bigguns aren't pelvic friendly. they slam the shit out of you.

HumanTarget said:
where's Frisk? i know she's had to have slayed a fatty or 2........

wow bor, you might want to go into protective hiding after that comment. She'll go all Loraina Bobbitt on you

Whiskey

Some of you guys are:
1. fooling yourself
2. just ignorant about women's weight
3. flat out liars.

Unless she's 5'2, 130 lbs is nothing on a girl. No wonder white chicks are bulemic and anorexic. I have busted two bills several times and would again in the future, even though my gf is much less. I would have screwed the daylights out of spatts and she was near 200 if not more. Smurfy is fine as hell and she's no pixie.
I guess y'all consider this to be sloppy fat. (She's 155, btw)

gfs_house_crop.jpg

Whiskey said:
wow bor, you might want to go into protective hiding after that comment. She'll go all Loraina Bobbitt on you

Whiskey
for the first few months of reading her posts, i thought she had a cack.

Dial_tone said:
Some of you guys are:
1. fooling yourself
3. flat out liars.

Unless she's 5'2, 130 lbs is nothing on a girl. No wonder white chicks are bulemic and anorexic. I have busted two bills several times and would again in the future, even though my gf is much less. I would have screwed the daylights out of spatts and she was near 200 if not more. Smurfy is fine as hell and she's no pixie.

gfs_house_crop.jpg

shes proportionate,the girl I nailed was like 5'4,thats a big bitch,if a girl is like 6ft plus fine,but no girl that tall will touch my short ass so it doesnt fit for me lol

Dial_tone said:
Some of you guys are:
1. fooling yourself
3. flat out liars.

gfs_house_crop.jpg
01.jpg

What would we quote this one as? 175?

Top Bottom