Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much did the Heaviest girl you ever slept with weigh?

jack_schitt said:
I harpooned one that was almost 2 bills-2 bills and some change. I couldnt help it...it looked like fun and it was.
nicely done, Queequeg!

I think she weighed in at 150, or around that. Wasn't very tall either, which made it worse. What's bad I dated her for a couple of months. Great gal, very funny...

Plus back then she could get all the dope she wanted for free, so yeah, you get the picture

Whiskey

jack_schitt said:
It was 6 years ago...the bar was closing and she had more beer. I had no choice.
sounds like you chose to Ride the Ferriswheel!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooo

nothing over 125-130 I would say.
I might have slept with a girl that didnt look that good.but never ever would I sleep with a fat chick.I cant fucking stand it.no matter how drunk I get theres no way a fat chick would ever in anny way get me off.so why try.

needtogetas said:
nothing over 125-130 I would say.
I might have slept with a girl that didnt look that good.but never ever would I sleep with a fat chick.I cant fucking stand it.no matter how drunk I get theres no way a fat chick would ever in anny way get me off.so why try.
spoken like a true bullshit artist. Angel is right there, isn't she??? c'mon, bro, fess up.....

jack_schitt said:
Her tits were as big as my head bro :)
see? it's not so bad. it's like a journey into the unknown. men are explorers, we conquer things. sometimes you venture forth and see things you've never seen before.

HumanTarget said:
spoken like a true bullshit artist. Angel is right there, isn't she??? c'mon, bro, fess up.....
ok when angel was prago she was up to 137 or some thing.but she looked fat to me.lol.
no realy my wife is 97bl for a reason.I like them skinny.dont care what they way ass long as there skinny.no fat i mean.the shit just makes me want to vomit.

Top Bottom