Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you don't wear condoms during sex?

Wearing a condom during sex

• Yes I do.

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • No I don't.

Votes: 95 69.9%
  • I try to remember, but not always.

Votes: 21 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PuddleMonkey said:
I use condoms :) So what are my chances?
LOL, 1 in 4 women over the age of twelve have the genital herpes and most don't even know it. A condom only makes your sex safer, not safe.

javaguru said:
You've obviously never dated a drug addict, best liars in the world, it's their profession.

I just do not see how you can date someone, then marry them and not have a hunch!
and your right I have never dated a drug addict (a juicer, yes) cause I can tell.

javaguru said:
Your suspicious mind caught your ex, how long was he cheating on you? If you didn't have a suspicious mind how long would have it gone on and what "gift" might he have brought to your bed?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=790txAGaccQ

For the record! I caught his ass before he stuck his dick in her! Cause I am just that good! So stop hating!

You have to read the thread so you get the whole story.

covergrl80 said:
For the record! I caught his ass before he stuck his dick in her! Cause I am just that good! So stop hating!

As far as you know. :worried:

covergrl80 said:

I wont cheat on you, promise!

covergrl80 said:
I just do not see how you can date someone, then marry them and not have a hunch!
and your right I have never dated a drug addict (a juicer, yes) cause I can tell.
Well, he has fooled the system. He's been a grade school teacher for years and is highly rated.

Top Bottom