Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you don't wear condoms during sex?

Wearing a condom during sex

• Yes I do.

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • No I don't.

Votes: 95 69.9%
  • I try to remember, but not always.

Votes: 21 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
slat1 said:
Some stripper tried to get me to put one on a few years ago.
I got up to leave and she asked what I was doing. I told her I would rather go home and jerk off then have sex with a condom.
Long story short I hit it.
Not long after I had a pregnancy scare. She was on the pill too.

She was doing you a favor I suppose.

But I guess strippers don't have STDs as they don't fuck around.

I wear grease, but I don't wear a condom.

covergrl80 said:
You should know your SO patters very well saying you have been with them for sometime! It is not hard to put two and two together.
Is it that simple? How many date for several months before having sex? Sometimes people can hide their true self for years. My ex-gf is a very smart lady but didn't realize her SO was an alcoholic pothead until they got married and lived together. His parents are friends of the family and they grew up in the same circle.

javaguru said:
Is it that simple? How many date for several months before having sex? Sometimes people can hide their true self for years. My ex-gf is a very smart lady but didn't realize her SO was an alcoholic pothead until they got married and lived together. His parents are friends of the family and they grew up in the same circle.

So you mean to tell me she could not smell the Pot or Alcohol on him every day? :worried:

So you mean to tell me she could not smell the Pot or Alcohol on him every day?

You have a very good point, it should be easy to detect that. That being said sometimes its hard to find out if they're fuggin around though.

I see a lot of peeps still use the "well, she looks clean" method.

covergrl80 said:
All the men on this page with hot ass bodies are going to look real hot when they get the HIV and they get so skinny they look like they might fall through there ass holes and hang them selves!!! :worried:
you need to educate yourself about the hazards of transmission of HIV

a hetero guy having hetero sex with a hetero woman has a very miniscule chance of contracting the HIV over a lifetime
like lottery chances

as long as you aren't injecting cum in the rectum of a gay guy who then can turn around and inject his cum into another gay guy

or shooting the virus directing into your vein

you're safe

Top Bottom