Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you don't wear condoms during sex?

Wearing a condom during sex

• Yes I do.

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • No I don't.

Votes: 95 69.9%
  • I try to remember, but not always.

Votes: 21 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not now. been with the same woman for 6 yrs. but before then i took chances that looking back were dumb. the sex you had last year isnt worth the disease you might have this year. really not worth it. not at all. I am just glad that my youth was well spent spreading my seed, and that I didnt get a disease. fuk im lucky.

Some stripper tried to get me to put one on a few years ago.
I got up to leave and she asked what I was doing. I told her I would rather go home and jerk off then have sex with a condom.
Long story short I hit it.
Not long after I had a pregnancy scare. She was on the pill too.

patsfan1379 said:
Remind me not to shake hands, share a soda, or ride the same subway with ANYONE in this thread.

I am impervious to STD's.
I wonder if that qualifies me as a super hero?

covergrl80 said:
I am just checking in to see who is a nasty fucker!

Oooooh bad girl!
Seeing who is nasty is one thing.
Seeing who is a "nasty fucker" is quite another! LOL

Ok I am done reading. I now know who is Nasty and who is out of there F&^$ing minds!

There is so much nasty on this page probably have some STD now from just reading it!! Thanks!

covergrl80 said:
Ok I am done reading. I now know who is Nasty and who is out of there F&^$ing minds!

There is so much nasty on this page probably have some STD now from just reading it!! Thanks!
You never really know what your SO was doing...... :worried: None of us do... :worried:

Top Bottom