Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you don't wear condoms during sex?

Wearing a condom during sex

• Yes I do.

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • No I don't.

Votes: 95 69.9%
  • I try to remember, but not always.

Votes: 21 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how ab-so-fucking-lutlely undignified. "Excuse, my Darling, whilst i stretch this BALLOON over my erect penis. I won't be but a moment!"

HumanTarget said:
how ab-so-fucking-lutlely undignified. "Excuse, my Darling, whilst i stretch this BALLOON over my erect penis. I won't be but a moment!"

my dr wanted to introduce me to a diafram (sp?) and at first I just thought I knew what was involved...She showed me this video (70's version that you cranked with your hand) that showed how to insert it... :worried:
HELL NO!!! That shit was way worst!!
Coat with the spermacide stuff and shove it in with 2 fingers and hope and pray you have it in right since you can't see in there...and then you have to wait 12 hours before removing it!! WTF?? NO WAY, I could see me drunk trying to manage that.
I passed on that and opted for the iud thingy

HumanTarget said:
as I got more experienced I found that the gals hate them too
the wrapped cock doesn't feel "right" to them
and some condom's are made of substances that iritate the vagina
and they like to feel the squirt
if they really like you they like to feel the evidence that they made you cum

I always do at first, but after I'm with a girl for a decent amount of time it goes out the door. If your in a (trusting) relationship and the girl is on birth control I say fuck the condom.

chewyxrage said:
If your in a (trusting) relationship and the girl is on birth control I say fuck the condom.

lol@trust. Honest women are a myth bro, they don't really exist. Its like the tooth fairy, or a goldendelicious young hottie story.

SpyWizard said:

"if you don't trust the pussy, why are you fucking the pussy"

end quote

~Sam Kineson
my rule
If I don't want to eat it,don't fuck it

PuddleMonkey said:
lol@trust. Honest women are a myth bro, they don't really exist. Its like the tooth fairy, or a goldendelicious young hottie story.

Not true. Maybe you havent found one yet, thats on you.

Top Bottom