Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you don't wear condoms during sex?

Wearing a condom during sex

• Yes I do.

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • No I don't.

Votes: 95 69.9%
  • I try to remember, but not always.

Votes: 21 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
javaguru said:
Well, he has fooled the system. He's been a grade school teacher for years and is highly rated.

What ever you do, do not post his name and number! there are mad guys that would love to take notes from him...LOL

covergrl80 said:
What ever you do, do not post his name and number! there are mad guys that would love to take notes from him...LOL
All you need is a cell phone and the money to rent a notell room. I'm just saying that you need to have enough trust in your SO to make it work and character is a dying trait. I think it's harder to make a relationship work than it was in my father's generation.

cindylou said:
REALLY?

I always thought that it was more risky than that!
when I get some time I'll post up some transmission risk factor rates

I'm a mortician and have been for over 13 years
I know all about pathogens/microbes/viruses etc.
it's my job

covergrl80 said:
So you know What/who all of your sexual partners have done in the past before they got you?
no and that's the point other's are making here
it's virtually impossible to be entirely safe

go w/o sex then

or date the bottom of the barrel guys who never get laid
you'll be safe

that 24 year old stud in the gym
he's probably been with 3 dozen or so

that 24 year old hottie at the front desk
she's probably been with 2 dozen or so

covergrl80 said:
Trust me I know! :qt:
He might have just gotten lazy with his cheating ways because he was doing it for so long and figured you were too dense to put two and two together. That false sense of security is always the downfall.

javaguru said:
He might have just gotten lazy with his cheating ways because he was doing it for so long and figured you were too dense to put two and two together. That false sense of security is always the downfall.

no I checked it out. Like I said you would have to read the thread to understand what I was talking about. It's a long story...but funny

Spartacus said:
you need to educate yourself about the hazards of transmission of HIV

a hetero guy having hetero sex with a hetero woman has a very miniscule chance of contracting the HIV over a lifetime
like lottery chances

as long as you aren't injecting cum in the rectum of a gay guy who then can turn around and inject his cum into another gay guy

or shooting the virus directing into your vein

you're safe

Not completely accurate.

Because you can contract HIV from blood as well which means rough sex or sex on the rag increases the chances.

It has also been documented that HIV is able to pass through the langerhans cells of the foreskin quite easily.

Precum has also been documented as being a reverse pathway for HIV transmission as well because an infected passive partner (one who gets fucked) is supplying an environment for the virus to "swim upstream" to the one doing the fucking and leaking precum.

Top Bottom