Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many times per day do you masturbate and/or have sex?

How many times a day do you masturbate and/or have sex?

• 1 time a day

Votes: 77 42.8%
  • 2 times a day

Votes: 61 33.9%
  • 3 times a day

Votes: 19 10.6%
  • 4 or more times a day

Votes: 14 7.8%
  • A few times a week

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Only a few times a month

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
depends on the day, i rather have a girl do it for me tho. but shit.. sometimes you just gotta. i find that pulling quickies by yourself makes you not last as long with your female. anyone else exp this?

I'm actually surprised at how common even the 0-1 and 2x a day "practice" really is. So, do you think conservative church guys do the same thing too? Or, do any of you have the urge and just supress it? I thought it would be 2-3 times a WEEK! I tried to ask this question and guys didn't want to admit to more than 3-4 times a WEEK. 3-4x a day?!!! So, it's true, you guys DO think about sex "every 10 seconds"? How do you function like at work? "Ok Bob, here's the file on that account -(Whoa, that chick has nice legs)- It should close by the end of the week yadda yadda ...9 seconds later...(Bob's wife has nice tits I recall.) Hey, Bob, don't forget to yadda yadda...8 seconds later...(Bob better be screwing his wife or someone else will.) etc...

Is this how a man's mind operates?

I'm actually surprised at how common even the 0-1 and 2x a day "practice" really is. So, do you think conservative church guys do the same thing too? Or, do any of you have the urge and just supress it? I thought it would be 2-3 times a WEEK! I tried to ask this question and guys didn't want to admit to more than 3-4 times a WEEK. 3-4x a day?!!! So, it's true, you guys DO think about sex "every 10 seconds"? How do you function like at work? "Ok Bob, here's the file on that account -(Whoa, that chick has nice legs)- It should close by the end of the week yadda yadda ...9 seconds later...(Bob's wife has nice tits I recall.) Hey, Bob, don't forget to yadda yadda...8 seconds later...(Bob better be screwing his wife or someone else will.) etc...

Is this how a man's mind operates?
yeah u got that right , we live for sex :D
but do remember that we're men and have high testosterone levels , specially when we juice (ie all the time) :biggrin:

Must get husband on juice, shame there's a no source talk policy :D

LOL, what you gonna do, hit him up in the glute with a ml or 2 and tell him it's some kind of new SM sex that your into....lol Then what about next week.... lmao

You didn't put how many x's you get off.

Myself, everyday, hopefully with the wifey as well at some point during the week. On cycle, 2-3 x's a day.....

I usually get off once a day, but I'm usually edging for a few hours...if you don't know what edging is, I highly recommend it, you'll never do a 2-3 minutes j/o again,. Google edging if you don't know what it is!

Top Bottom