Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many sexual partners have you had?

How many sexual partners have you had?

• None, I'm a virgin...but it's cool

Votes: 46 8.0%
  • only 1 partner

Votes: 53 9.2%
  • 10 or under

Votes: 220 38.2%
  • somewhere in the 20's

Votes: 112 19.4%
  • somewhere in the 30's

Votes: 32 5.6%
  • somewhere in the 40's

Votes: 29 5.0%
  • somewhere in the 50's

Votes: 22 3.8%
  • somewhere in the 60's

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • somewhere in the 70 's

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • somewhere in 80's-99

Votes: 10 1.7%
  • 100 -199 and still pimpin'

Votes: 15 2.6%
  • 200 or more....I'm a whore!

Votes: 20 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frisco -In regard to your last post I wanted to elaborate, it's an outlet to express creativity and share and compare ideas and experiences and have fun and flirt and create a little sexual tension and have some good clean fun. Just because I thought about the avatar of your ass whenever I had an earth shaking toe curling orgasm from masterbation doesn't mean that I would want to have sex with you. Well, maybe.....:p :p

notoriousQQ said:
Frisco -In regard to your last post I wanted to elaborate, it's an outlet to express creativity and share and compare ideas and experiences and have fun and flirt and create a little sexual tension and have some good clean fun. Just because I thought about the avatar of your ass whenever I had an earth shaking toe curling orgasm from masterbation doesn't mean that I would want to have sex with you. Well, maybe.....:p :p

hmmm well i dont like that...

guess i have to break out the artillery!!!! stay tuned..

there wont be a maybe next time!:bikinimom

Break out the artillery, huh? I'll stay tuned for that. Just remember, all is fair and you better be careful. Whenever I break out the artillery it's scientifically proven that panties drop to the floor and you will get that funny feeling all over your body and your mouth will start to water.

notoriousQQ said:

ewww....pedophile

you dont get it, when I was aged between 14 and 20 I did around 40-50 girls, and between 20 and now (since I met my GF) I only did one...

But yeah the first time I was 14 and she was 12 but that ain't pedophilia :)

manny78 said:

you dont get it, when I was aged between 14 and 20 I did around 40-50 girls, and between 20 and now (since I met my GF) I only did one...

But yeah the first time I was 14 and she was 12 but that ain't pedophilia :)

Easy trigger, just stroking ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom