Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many sexual partners have you had?

How many sexual partners have you had?

• None, I'm a virgin...but it's cool

Votes: 46 8.0%
  • only 1 partner

Votes: 53 9.2%
  • 10 or under

Votes: 220 38.2%
  • somewhere in the 20's

Votes: 112 19.4%
  • somewhere in the 30's

Votes: 32 5.6%
  • somewhere in the 40's

Votes: 29 5.0%
  • somewhere in the 50's

Votes: 22 3.8%
  • somewhere in the 60's

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • somewhere in the 70 's

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • somewhere in 80's-99

Votes: 10 1.7%
  • 100 -199 and still pimpin'

Votes: 15 2.6%
  • 200 or more....I'm a whore!

Votes: 20 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been with over 20 guys and 2 girls. Hehe i'm one busy girl. Only 3 of the guys have been serious relationships. But every one needs a fuck here and there. Im still lookin to add to my count so any one interested in givin me a beating hit me up.

CuttiePie69 said:
I've been with over 20 guys and 2 girls. Hehe i'm one busy girl. Only 3 of the guys have been serious relationships. But every one needs a fuck here and there. Im still lookin to add to my count so any one interested in givin me a beating hit me up.

Sure......but i'm only interested in anal sex.

Regards,

JohnyJuice said:
14 or so. there are few i am not sure of, so i averaged it. What can i say, i used to get fucked up alot, and i am 20 :)

If you're not sure then I'd say they are definitely "no"...

Drunken_Weasel said:

of course, I like women.. pure and simple.. ive just always been shy and anti-social, which has changed now though.. so.. things will probobly progress... Lol.. had a girl at a party last night tell me that my situation was "cute". wtf.. lol

Yeah bro...nothing wrong with it, but a little advice: you might not want to fill the ladies in on the exact deatila (or lack of) in your sex life. Cause you get that..."awwww, that's so cute" reaction...which aint the best way to get laid. I'm not saying to lie about being a virgin...but just leave it at that and get to exploring the wonderful world of the female body...:p

JoBu said:

Yeah bro...nothing wrong with it, but a little advice: you might not want to fill the ladies in on the exact deatila (or lack of) in your sex life. Cause you get that..."awwww, that's so cute" reaction...which aint the best way to get laid. I'm not saying to lie about being a virgin...but just leave it at that and get to exploring the wonderful world of the female body...:p

I fear I am doomed to not exploring that for quite some time now.... Have alot of work to do on my body yet to be able to attract anyone..

CuttiePie69 said:
I've been with over 20 guys and 2 girls...Im still lookin to add to my count so any one interested in givin me a beating hit me up.

My M/F ratio needs to increase on the F side...I'll be in Boston in Feb. Should I bring my whip? :velvett:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom